Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Polite/virtue signalling foids are the worst

±Xex?

±Xex?

Rice/Nig
-
When interacting with them, I tend to forget that I am subhuman and so I make a move and then get humiliated, and then they would rationalize why they showed disgust towards me by making bullshit excuses to make me think it's my fault. And to snap me out of self blame, I would remind myself of the context (ex. I am a short autistic low IQ ethnic talking to a Stacylite). I used to this back in my bluepilled days but after consuming only blackpilled content for a few years and reflecting on my past experiences, I quit doing such foolish actions.

Damn right. I like nasty bitches :smonk:

, I tend to forget that I am subhuman and so I make a move and then get humiliated

(ex. I am a short autistic low IQ ethnic talking to a Stacylite)
dragon-ball-gt-goku.gif

Yes. Holes think of me as a hole or simply speak over me, sometimes patronizing me over my stuttering.

Re: Would you rather be a rabid SJW or a rabid MRA
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185675953Saturday, March 19, 2016 7:28 PM CDT
Neither option is viable. "MRA" adherents suffer from the leftist delusion that women can be effectively reasoned with on a logical-basis. The only reasonable stance is that of the "MGTOW" separatists, which recognizes the toxic influence of misandry throughout society.

dragon-ball-gt-goku.gif

Yup, polite foids are the most dishonest and disingenuous, at least sluts save you the trouble of showing their open disgust and walking away.