Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Polish women thinks he is pinnacle of manhood

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
5hfjBcAD3q50RsX6yMtWi2xq9LYiV0YClKjLgix7M4Bm3IEkZDaxxw0WKj5X0aq2gBXTUVGE3fYliqm5MwY RqJTIrQk83

We wuz kangs n shiet

blacks cannot be incels unless they got a disease or they're short

they want that superior race genes

yeah dude they're the biggest fornicators
they complain how they cant geomaxx or SEAmaxx because asians all like white men yet they don't know there's white foids who want them

blacks cannot be incels unless they got a disease or they're short
These days there are so much white foids so desperate for black cock (and more disgustingly black kids:feelspuke::feelspuke:) to prove to the world that 'I'm so inclusive and not racist!!!:foidSoy:'

Ez for niggers

These days there are so much white foids so desperate for black cock (and more disgustingly black kids:feelspuke::feelspuke:) to prove to the world that 'I'm so inclusive and not racist!!!:foidSoy:'

Ez for niggers

Consequences will eventually come

they complain how they cant geomaxx or SEAmaxx because asians all like white men yet they don't know there's white foids who want them
more like they haven't had secks in 2 weeks

Ez for niggers
I wish it was that eazy mang

Muh natural selection and the best genes win. White toilets can't do even that properly, they make mixed babies to suffer and select any loud giga-NT junkie. Foids are just animals and love to rebel when something is not broken like Poland not having roadmen chaddam drug dealers causing chaos. They should be replaced with ugly men and autists at their easy workplaces and disciplined. Soyciety chooses to be volcel by simping naturally nearly powerless toilets and creating cucked laws against sub-chadlites.