Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Police just stopped me while I was doing my midnight walk

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
It's my last cope,leave me alone :feelsseriously:
They started asking questions and I was visibly uncomfortable.
Somehow people in suits questioning me makes me stutter but I can stay completely calm when some BBC pulls a knife on me.
I was afraid they'd fine me for not having my id.
Which would cost 3 months of my allowance.
Thank god it didn't happen.

thats gay. cops would rather harass random incels than stop Chad serial killers.

you can get fined for not having id?

I’ve never been stopped before when going out on a walk, well I rarely walk since i’m scared of the crazy people that walk at night...

i never go on walks tbh

Delete your signature.

Midnight walk? I should try that one day

One time I was walking around a flea market and a cop saw me and told me "what are you hiding. Show me it." And I got confused and said "what?" And he said, "I'm not stupid just show me what you're hiding" and I was genuinely so confused. Then I realized he thought I was hiding a big knife because I was kneeling down. What a dumb faggot lol

I’ve never been stopped before when going out on a walk, well I rarely walk since i’m scared of the crazy people that walk at night...
I'm honestly not too scared.If someone kills so be it.
One time I was walking around a flea market and a cop saw me and told me "what are you hiding. Show me it." And I got confused and said "what?" And he said, "I'm not stupid just show me what you're hiding" and I was genuinely so confused. Then I realized he thought I was hiding a big knife because I was kneeling down. What a dumb faggot lol
lol
Seema like they're just looking for reasons to harass others.
Even though the ones that stopped me didn't do it with the intention of being cunts

Last edited:
I'm honestly not too scared.If someone kills so be it.
I’m also not scared of dying but I’d like to die on my own accord.

Somehow people in suits questioning me makes me stutter but I can stay completely calm when some BBC pulls a knife on me.
Code geass chara 01

How about you carry your ID with you all the time?
Did you forget just that time or?

it's over for nightwalker cels

but I can stay completely calm when some BBC pulls a knife on me.
does it make u feel good knowing u probably dickmogged him

society wont allow us to enjoy anything

Walking after midnight

Looking 4 u....

10% when?
How about you carry your ID with you all the time?
Did you forget just that time or?
I don't feel like bringing my wallet at night and if I don't I'm afraid I'll lose my id.
society wont allow us to enjoy anything
don't be a society slave
does it make u feel good knowing u probably dickmogged him
joke isn't funny anymore :feelsseriously:

Everything gets you fined in Germany, is that where you live?

What cucked place do you live in?

bro lmao same happened to me few days ago

happens to the best of us

Up to 250 euros
That's some fucking Orwellian shit right there. There was a certain group of people back in the 30s and 40s who were also required to carry around some form of identification... :waitwhat:

That's some fucking Orwellian shit right there. There was a certain group of people back in the 30s and 40s who were also required to carry around some form of identification... :waitwhat:
...is it that odd?I thought it was the same everywhere
Those are words that Weeb25 said himself tbh, but there is truth to it because baltics
tfw not baltic :feels:

...is it that odd?I thought it was the same everywhere
In America, I would probably question some cops if they randomly stopped me in the middle of the street and asked me for identification.

Why did they even stop you wtf?

faggot cop told me he knew exactly what i was thinking and I was gonna run because I was shaking when it was cold outside. stupid cunt hope he gets shot
No.Im Bulgarian.

I’m surprised they didn’t gun you down as soon as you left the house tbh.

nazi regime was more leaniant.I'd compare it more to communism
Yet In the west you have libtard soyboy fucks advocating for communism, fucking morons.

i was already stopped 5 times on foot in my city cause i kinda look lika a hobo

don't waste time worrying over these filthy cunts cops all over the world are dogs bro. i remember when I was 19 my sisters were playing in the bush and wanted me to come as the other kids in the area were cunts so I did. a cop car turns up and the officer gets out and asks me what I am doing so I told him and then he says I am being a smart ass and that I am lying he then rips my hat off and pushes me then shoves me trying to get a fight going with me I swear to god that cop wanted to fuck me up that day because they parked the car as to block view from any cars going by on the road and he kept putting his hand on his gun I was lucky that one of my sisters snuck away to tell my mother as if she had not I am certain I might not be here today. this cop really had some anger problems and he was swearing like he thought it made him a badass. when my mother found out she started to come over to find us and the cop got in his car and took off. my advice to anyone here is when you are pulled over or stopped by police film them and don't do what I did later on in life by mouthing off at them.

I was not smart to cops before this but after I was and it don't end well I was never taken into the station but I had cops tell me they could do what they wanted to me as they are the law and no one would find out. so keep your wits about you and make sure you have someone with you or a phone that has video.

there was a boy I knew that crossed cops and they fucked him up so bad he is now mentally challenged.

It's my last cope,leave me alone :feelsseriously:
They started asking questions and I was visibly uncomfortable.
Thank god it didn't happen.
you get a fine for not carrying your id? big brother watching

Yet In the west you have libtard soyboy fucks advocating for communism, fucking morons.
my country is in ruins exactly because of communism.They will learn too late that it doesn't work.
you get a fine for not carrying your id? big brother watching
is it really that weird?

my country is in ruins exactly because of communism.They will learn too late that it doesn't work.

It benefits those at the top imposing it upon others & rat bastard snitches but that's it, true equality doesn't exist. Makes me laugh seeing a group advocating for a system that if in power would make them the first victims of it's rhetoric.

Homosexuals for Islam jfl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back