Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Police came and took me away from school!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
TLDR AT END

Ok, so I went a week without drinking but I just remembered this shit that happened 10 years ago. So cheers and listen to my story.

So I used to be a normal weight kid back in primary school (Finnish primary school is grades 1-6, ages 7-12. I got bullied a lot physically and mentally. I got into fights often and girls often called me ugly. Oh, and people really liked to avoid me.
In middle school (grades 7-9, ages 13-15) I started training a lot and I became muscular. I could see my vains. I had a six pack and kinda big biceps for a 14 old kid.
I got into fights even more and people still called me ugly. So many people pretended they didn't even know me. I don't even remember all the shit that happened back then, it's blocked from my memory but I still have scars on my body from those days.
I have some memories like when one guy brought snow from outside and started throwing snowballs at me. I told him to stop but he continued. I punched him in the face and took him outside and tried to put his head in snow but some older student came and stopped the fight and told me not to bully others. Everyone looked at me like I fucking bullied him. I didn't even start that shit.

Anyways,
At one point, I started making videos online. I made videos where I would eat hot sauce or review a video game. Nothing special really. Some people liked them at my school and I was happy about it.

But here the story starts:
Back in 2007, Pekka Eric Auvinen went to his local school and shot a bunch of people
Also, in 2008, Juhani Matti Saari followed Auvinen's footsteps and shot a bunch of people at his local shool
So the year is 2009 and I'm 15.
I am this silent kid whom everyone hates for some reason. I don't bother anyone but people still call me ugly and if they have a bad day they come and start punching me.
Well, at some point I start noticing people are avoiding me as usual but this time they have fear in their face. I think to myself "wtf is it this time". Well, I hear that there is a rumor that I am planning to be the third school shooter in Finland. People are genuinely afraid of me, even the fucking teachers.
That lasted for maybe a week.
Then one day I was going to my class like usual, but I hear the headmaster calling me to his office. So I go there and he told me people have seen my videos where I point a gun at the camera and tell everyone I will kill them when they come to school. He also told me he called the police and my mom.
Eventually my mom came and started shouting at me that wtf I have done. I tried explaining I haven't done anything.
Then the police came and they searched me and my schoolbag and they handcuffed me and put me in their police car.
They searched our house for guns (we didn't have any and still don't have) and they took my computer (they didn't find those videos because I never made them). They brought me to mental hospital where they started force feeding me antidepressants.
I tried to make friends with the others there but they made fun of me. One girls said she likes looking at boy's asses, even mine. And one other girl said others shouldn't feel sorry for me being a virgin. I fucking hated that place!!
Eventually they let me out because I wasn't violent.
However, I was still addicted to those fucking antidepressants. I couldn't just stop using them because not taking them would give me really fucking bad withdrawl. It's 10x worse than the worst hangover I have ever had.

Well, the thing about antidepressants was that I could not feel any emotions. I couldn't laugh or cry.
All the automated reflexes like closing my eyes when I sneeze, I had to do it manually (don't sneeze with your eyes open, it will fucking hurt your eyes).
Also when someone throws a rock at you, your body automatically puts your hand in front of you. Well that fucking shit didn't happen to me, I had to do it manually.
I could not feel fear

When I finally got off antidepressants, I had gained 40kg because I could not feel fucking full because the drugs took away my emotions.
The first time I laughed in years, I laughed for 4 hours straight.
The first time I felt fear was looking down from 5th floor and feeling on my stomach that holy shit this place is high fuck.

Anyways, I have been treated like human filth for my whole life.
I'm gonna drink this fucking whiskey bottle until I black out
Fuck Finland!

TLDR;
10 years ago, people said I will shoot my school, the police came and took me to mental hospital.
I was forcefed some shit and eventually they let me out because I wasn't violent.

Amateur. If you say you will,you would do it. Go PEKKA like a real finnish

it's because you had the incorrect bones

Amateur. If you say you will,you would do it. Go PEKKA like a real finnish
I didn't say I was doing it you fucktard. Others told that I was doing it
Video by juhani matti saari (deathcount 11)

I don't even remember all the shit that happened back then, it's blocked from my memory but I still have scars on my body from those days.
I can relate to this quote tbh, good post btw, what do you think makes you ugly? Anything stand out, like acne, no chin etc?

Body building is good for brain and body. You can give your overweight still and break drug addict and have strong body. And beat some chads :D Your life have a colorful story. Proud it. a LOT OF US HAVE dull boring life stories.

Go PEKKA bro

Body building is good for brain and body. You can give your overweight still and break drug addict and have strong body. And beat some chads :D Your life have a colorful story. Proud it. a LOT OF US HAVE dull boring life stories.
I'm still fat (I actually became normal weight once but gained it back) but stronger than most other Finnish people. I pretty much always win in arm wrestling.

I didn't say I was doing it you fucktard. Others told that I was doing it
Video by juhani matti saari (deathcount 11)

wtf you got mad bro ? I didnt say anything bad

Well you literally arrested for being ugly. You should sue them for this tbh

Interesting story, even in a nuthouse you wasn't accepted due to looks; fuck.

You sound like the sort of problem solver someone would want in school.

Well you literally arrested for being ugly. You should sue them for this tbh
It happened 10 years ago, how the fuck can I do that? There is no reverse #meToo

Pekkamaxxing
2ACA9EAF 8854 4A38 8416 946FBE537253

You sound like the sort of problem solver someone would want in school.

I am a programmer and I speak 5 languages. Pretty much everyone wants me to come to their company but every time I refuse because of our fucking taxation system

Same for me. That brutal lesson that I was worthless genetic shit even around the lowest of the low was one of the final blackpills.

It happened 10 years ago, how the fuck can I do that? There is no reverse #meToo
I meant in past bruh holy shit u drink too much

I meant in past bruh holy shit u drink too much
Oh yeah, I didn't mention this.
The fucking doctors told me I have asperger's syndrome.
I didn't even read about it until years later.

And how could i even know about that?
I was treated like SHIT when I was young. They didn't teach me that at school.
Others started hating her for that.
She said she will show her tits if I leave the room first. I didn't so she didn't show them.
Then later everyone saw her tits but I never saw them

Oh yeah, I didn't mention this.
The fucking doctors told me I have asperger's syndrome.
I didn't even read about it until years later.

And how could i even know about that?
I was treated like SHIT when I was young. They didn't teach me that at school.
I'm sorry to hear it OP. It is not fair,however nothing is fair in life if youre a ugly male.

Didnt read luul

WhatsApp Image 2019 01 09 at 165442

Fucking cheers mates

My hand + one of my favorite drinks (long drink)
Same for me. That brutal lesson that I was worthless genetic shit even around the lowest of the low was one of the final blackpills.
Have you written about your story?
I would like to hear

Last edited:
Naah, keski-suomes asun tälläses paskasessa pikku-pitäjässä ":D" Oon muuten välillä kelannu et onkohan toi "locationcel" käsite pätevä suomessa? Muttajoo jos kiinnostaa enemmä lätistä niin pistä vaikka privana viestiä, niin ei tarvii muitten ihmetellä että mitä vittua nuo mongertaa

Girls like guys butts its true

How did the people at the mental hospital know you are a virgin?

So did you actually put this video online of yourself holding the gun or did it just show up under "recommended videos" and people thought it was yours or something?

So did you actually put this video online of yourself holding the gun or did it just show up under "recommended videos" and people thought it was yours or something?
Neither, people just told the headsmaster it's true. He didn't see shit. He just believed what he was told.
Btw I just woke up 30 min ago after blacking out.
New beer, new drunkness.

Cheers mates

I fucking hate Finland, got catfished by one of your foids once.

Btw I don't get it, they could do all this to you on the basis of mere claims of some video existing? Who invented that lie?

Fucking brutal. We, ugly males, have the worst life imaginable.
Anyway, cheers mate. Also getting drunk. :feelsokman:

I am this silent kid whom everyone hates for some reason. I don't bother anyone but people still call me ugly and if they have a bad day they come and start punching me.
Well, at some point I start noticing people are avoiding me as usual but this time they have fear in their face. I think to myself "wtf is it this time". Well, I hear that there is a rumor that I am planning to be the third school shooter in Finland.
This is what makes me rage tbh. All these faggot normies making ur life hell and treating u as subhuman, but when you strike back they become scared little bunnies trying to make you look like the aggressor.

This is why you should always fuck big mouth normies up. They dont deserve better

Must've been the personality

Sounds badass to me. Kind of like a lone incel warrior. Fucking up normies and shit.

This is what makes me rage tbh. All these faggot normies making ur life hell and treating u as subhuman, but when you strike back they become scared little bunnies trying to make you look like the aggressor.

This is why you should always fuck big mouth normies up. They dont deserve better

Do you know the documentary "White rage" (Valkoinen Raivo)? It's about a Finnish dude telling his story how he was about to go ER in his school and later in the army. He is a psychologist now. Was 6/10 imo, but entertaining. Movie is available in English somehere, I may upload it on demand.

Also: Based finncel as always

If only you had taken a shower bro, you could have avoided this whole mess! :feelsautistic:

I blacked out, then woke up. After 9 PM they don't sell alcohol unless you go to a bar.
Well, I just went there
The guy selling was a fucking 192cm chad. I even asked his height and he said he was 192cm. After he sold me one shot of vodka + beer he started ignoring me. I got fucking pissed. I just drank that shit as fast as I could and came back here

fucking chad can get easy jobs where he gets compliments while I have to do programming jobs where I am treated like human filth

You should have killed them all.

I'm sorry for you, OP.

I did shared a lot of your extremely unpleasant experiences, but in a different path.

I was not often bullied physically, mostly mentally, and it's even more painful tbh.
I never had an interest to gain muscles nor to gymaxx, though I practiced some fighting sports, I rarely went into real physical fights.
I never really got into trouble with the police, as I followed the law and was calm and courteous when they came to me.
I always avoided to be violent, but disturbed often the class, and spoke to my bullies in front of everyone.
School kids hated me for that. I wouldn't stayed passive during the class, but in front of them.
It was a way for me the vent all the negativity.
Rumors came that I will eventually come to the class with guns and kill everyone. They even made jokes of it, that nobody will survive by the end of the school year. It made me laugh, and I felt more powerful.

I also gained a dozens of kilos from SSRI's, but that was not from involuntary commitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.