Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Point of being a marathon runner

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
What's point of being a marathon runner ? seriously,ı even don't mention about sprinters.There is no reason for a person to be a marathon runner.it is just pointless.Building body in gym is make more sense,being a swimmer is make more sense.but when you a marathon runner,you starving yourself to death and burning all of your muscle,fat.Sprinters are more capable than marathon runners.You might be low life to be a marathon runner.

all I know is running can create an euphoric feeling and didn't humans marathon their ass running after animals to get food?

I am a long runner and i get benefits form it, but yeah, being a marathon runner is pointless, you will loose BF% from training suree, but also muscle mass.

I am a long runner and i get benefits form it, but yeah, being a marathon runner is pointless, you will loose BF% from training suree, but also muscle mass.
is there any protips on starting long distance running? I gotta improve my cardio but I'm in such horrible fucking shape. should I use treadmill or run in the nature?

10000% agreed. God gave me one skill. Long distance running and it's utter useless and boring.

It helps them to cope more

is there any protips on starting long distance running? I gotta improve my cardio but I'm in such horrible fucking shape. should I use treadmill or run in the nature?
Run on parks outside is better, i started running 2kms and now i run around 5-6kms , but not everyday so i wont loose any muscle mass.
Start jocking and walking at first, Like 3 minutes each, so you will become familar with it and raise your cardio.

Run on parks outside is better, i started running 2kms and now i run around 5-6kms , but not everyday so i wont loose any muscle mass.
Start jocking and walking at first, Like 3 minutes each, so you will become familar with it and raise your cardio.
I'll start with jogging I guess. I've been walking 30km trips once a week and atleast 10km a day. lost 27kg this year so far.
started MMA and BJJ training so I think I should increase my cardio simply by running.