Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Plight of Curries

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Bluepilled curries are among the most irritating creatures along with noodlewhores who get on my nerves. imma curry myself but the bluepilled curryjits act so annoying and confident that i wanna dig his body under the ground with just his head popping out...he makes irritating noises,says irritating things to others,always trying to outsmart other races due to some deep insecurities perhaps for not being beautiful...very naively thinks that a white foid will fall in love with him when he looks like shit. I am more enraged at some white foids who give a rare chance to curry and get married and shit.. I can't imagine my life being a mixed race Indian whose mother is white foid, and who is a despicable creature both community...the children will hate his father and mother and curse them both foe his entire life..STOP RACE MIXING CURRIES AND NOODLEWHORES:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Race mixing is good if it means more white genes are present among humanity. This is just the truth.

Iranian hapa

Race mixing is good if it means more white genes are present among humanity. This is just the truth.

View attachment 589641
Yuck she already looks like toilet...it was game over if she was a male..but because she is a. Female she will get some free pass...but she looks damn anorexic ugly turd

Blue pilled Currys are the biggest cucks. I once saw a blue pilled currycel trying to raise money for domestic violence.

I would rather withdraw all my money and burn it in a bonfire than donate to domestic violence

Blue pilled Currys are the biggest cucks. I once saw a blue pilled currycel trying to raise money for domestic violence.

I would rather withdraw all my money and burn it in a bonfire than donate to domestic violence
Lmao bro..dats hilarious :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I hope that's not your Pic in the avatar