Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pleasure is good pain is bad

• Thread starter blackbabooneykiller
  • Start date
blackbabooneykiller

blackbabooneykiller

Anti-hedonistic-utilitarian DESTROYER
★★★★
Pleasure is intrinsically good. Pain is intrinsically bad. This is the hedonist philosophy. Argue back if you disagree.

Pleasure is good, pain is bad and water is...
WET

Pleasure is good, pain is bad and water is...
WET
Some people disagree with pleasure is intrinsically good. Retarded stoic virtue ethicans niggers scum.

pleasure and pain are interconnected in many situations

the pleasure and pain of most people is neither good or bad, it is indifferent because they are just NPCs and their feelings do not matter

That's not what hedonism is. It's the belief that pleasure is the highest good, and prioritizing your own pleasure above all else (this can include the pain of others). It's arguably a form of egoism.

That's not what hedonism is. It's the belief that pleasure is the highest good, and prioritizing your own pleasure above all else (this can include the pain of others). It's arguably a form of egoism.
No. Hedonism just says pleasure is the only intrinsic good and pain the only intrinsic bad. There is no egoism there. Is not a moral framework.

Pleasure and pain are both relative. That doesn't really mean anything.

No. Hedonism just says pleasure is the only intrinsic good and pain the only intrinsic bad. There is no egoism there. Is not a moral framework.
OK, sure, whatever. Hedonism is obviously incorrect, based on the criterion of intrinsic property. There are other things that intrinsically good and bad. Life is intrinsically good, death is intrinsically bad. But life is not pleasure, nor is death pain. You can have life, be alive, and have a miserable existence devoid of pleasure (in case you've forgotten who and where we are).

Pleasure is intrinsically good. Pain is intrinsically bad. This is the hedonist philosophy. Argue back if you disagree.
Hedonism is core Basic Animal Behaviour,including Humans but
These Advance "Monkey like creature" think Pain is good to get a Tough thing practically for "reasonable enought to not deal with the pain later or continually"
Or just the Brain thinks so (Biological Blackpill is Brutalllll):blackpill::blackpill::incel:

Deal with the argument, retard.
not gonna use 1 calorie with you nigger, you always cope and leave when i respond with logical arguements

i didn't see this post before i made mine, the one you commented on. but i disagree principally with this as the two pronged judaeo-christian moral framework of the notions of 'good' and 'bad' is nonsense invented for the goyim rabble by the popery to fill the coffers. it is of course much more nuanced than that. even within the purview of this framework the 'bad' deserve bad things, and the 'good' deserve good things. as a result hedonism could only feasibly be selectively dished out to a populace, with the masses only receiving pleasure in so far as it does not halt them from being industrious. this is essentially capitalism and christianity. pleasure is only conducive to greater things discriminately; unrestrained indulgence is not conducive to anything. those who suffer from profound dysgenicity should not receive any pleasure as it would incentivise them to continue living, draining resources from people and places it could better be allocated to, and possibly incentivise them to procreate.
and, pleasure by itself lacks any substance as it is simply little neurotransmitters and hormones firing off through neural pathways and synapses. pleasure by itself is a base thing as it leads to desire for further unbridled gratification which drains resources. as a result developing a philosophy based around pleasure is rather silly i think.

just sounds like christcuckery and libtardism to me

i didn't see this post before i made mine, the one you commented on. but i disagree principally with this as the two pronged judaeo-christian moral framework of the notions of 'good' and 'bad' is nonsense invented for the goyim rabble by the popery to fill the coffers. it is of course much more nuanced than that. even within the purview of this framework the 'bad' deserve bad things, and the 'good' deserve good things. as a result hedonism could only feasibly be selectively dished out to a populace, with the masses only receiving pleasure in so far as it does not halt them from being industrious. this is essentially capitalism and christianity. pleasure is only conducive to greater things discriminately; unrestrained indulgence is not conducive to anything. those who suffer from profound dysgenicity should not receive any pleasure as it would incentivise them to continue living, draining resources from people and places it could better be allocated to, and possibly incentivise them to procreate.
and, pleasure by itself lacks any substance as it is simply little neurotransmitters and hormones firing off through neural pathways and synapses. pleasure by itself is a base thing as it leads to desire for further unbridled gratification which drains resources. as a result developing a philosophy based around pleasure is rather silly i think.
man im too low iq to read that

man im too low iq to read that
i was just saying that the morality of hedonism along arbitrary terms is irrelvant and all that matters is whether it is sustainable and conducive to anything, which it isn't

literal monkey brain philosophy you have going on here
things feel good because its evolutionarily benefitial for them to feel good. Enjoy being fat

literal monkey brain philosophy you have going on here
things feel good because its evolutionarily benefitial for them to feel good. Enjoy being fat
Typical anti hedonistic illogical fallacy trash. Hedonist is not = being fat.

not gonna use 1 calorie with you nigger, you always cope and leave when i respond with logical arguements
You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well. I recognize this mistake in myself aswell, I gotta say I somewhat agree with your point but I do recognize pain can also be a good teacher and that without it there would be no pleasure. Its not so black and white really

Last edited:
You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well. I recognize this mistake in myself aswell, I gotta say somewhat agree with your point but I also recognize pain can also be a good teacher and that without pain there would also be no pleasure. Its not so black and white really
Actually it is kinda diabolical
sometime what we seen as pleasure in one case can also be pain in a different perspective
Same case for vice versa
So, Coping while having pleasure can be a Torture
While being in Pain but not Coping to compensate is true Pleasure(of being satisfied)

You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well.
You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well. You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue wellYou are the one who seems to not be able to argue well. You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue wellYou are the one who seems to not be able to argue well. You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue wellYou are the one who seems to not be able to argue well. You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue wellYou are the one who seems to not be able to argue well. You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well

You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well. I recognize this mistake in myself aswell, I gotta say somewhat agree with your point but I also recognize pain can also be a good teacher and that without pain there would also be no pleasure. Its not so black and white really
iu

You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well. You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue wellYou are the one who seems to not be able to argue well. You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue wellYou are the one who seems to not be able to argue well. You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue wellYou are the one who seems to not be able to argue well. You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue wellYou are the one who seems to not be able to argue well. You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well
INFINITE GLITCH
IT's ovER FOR YOU
GET A H-BOMB AND BLOW IT IN YOUR ARSE NIGGEEEEEEEEEEEEE>

You are the one who seems to not be able to argue well. I recognize this mistake in myself aswell, I gotta say I somewhat agree with your point but I do recognize pain can also be a good teacher and that without it there would be no pleasure. Its not so black and white really
also it is black and white. Pain is always bad. If i could remove it i would without blinking i hope in the future there is technology to remove pain receptors entirely from the brain remove tolerance and stimulate pleasure to the maximum all the time

Ok but what about

Pain now, more pleasure later
And
Pleasure now, more pain later

Ok but what about

Pain now, more pleasure later
And
Pleasure now, more pain later
obviously the option that leads to more pleasure is the best one nigga. No need to say such obvious shit.

Some people disagree with pleasure is intrinsically good. Retarded stoic virtue ethicans niggers scum.
Stoicism is a psychopath's philosophy, whoever uses it without knowing it is completely illiterate. Most only know how to talk shit in the name of Marcos Aurélio.

The problem with material pleasure is that it lasts for a short time, so it is not a perfect pleasure, it is good, but it is not perfect.

The pleasure must last for eternity.

masculinity cope

also it is black and white. Pain is always bad. If i could remove it i would without blinking i hope in the future there is technology to remove pain receptors entirely from the brain remove tolerance and stimulate pleasure to the maximum all the time

I agree, I think the same.But pain is what maintains fear, and fear is what maintains survival, if some retard didn't have a deep essence within them that was very meaningful, they would commit suicide, they would basically be as shallow as they are now, but I I have essence in me and deep concepts for me, so I wouldn't have this problem.

Stoicism is a psychopath's philosophy, whoever uses it without knowing it is completely illiterate. Most only know how to talk shit in the name of Marcos Aurélio.

The problem with material pleasure is that it lasts for a short time, so it is not a perfect pleasure, it is good, but it is not perfect.
You miss what pleasure is. Pleasure is just a feeling. The human brain is designed in a way that basically (to not enter into neurological shit) dont let you have high pleasure surplus (pleasure surplus is pleasure - pain). And most of activities that produce instant pleasure lead to more pain, e.g drugs and hyper stimulation activities like social media.

pleasure is intrinsically good but the human brain is designed to not let us feel much pleasure surplus.

That doesn't mean pleasure is not intrinsically good. It just means pleasure in the human brain is basically not real, but is possible (in thr future) to fix that with technology

You've already proven yourself to be a low IQ monkey, so this is going to feel like a pointless chore. Here's an example where pain is good.
You burn your hand on fire. You learn that fire is hot and painful. You are more careful around fire.

4xse3x.png

Based all subhumans should become hedonists to cope

You've already proven yourself to be a low IQ monkey, so this is going to feel like a pointless chore. Here's an example where pain is good.

You burn your hand on fire. You learn that fire is hot and painful. You are more careful around fire.

4xse3x.png
Oh my god. You dont have enough with being a scumbag but you also a anti hedonistic utilitarian piece of useless meat. Id kill you in a mass shooting (in arma 3 reforger)

4xse3x.png
You dont need pain at all to learn unless you are a brainless baby without PFC. A pc dont need to fucking punch you when there is an error to give you an alert.