Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pleasure is good pain is bad

• Thread starter blackbabooneykiller
  • Start date
That doesn't mean pleasure is not intrinsically good. It just means pleasure in the human brain is basically not real, but is possible (in thr future) to fix that with technology
You're talking about transhumanism, that's the biggest cope.

Whats bad about it? Its the ultimate hedonistic utilitarian objective
This is cope, the bad thing is its denial, creating a nihilistic perspective of the future in favor of science. Transhumanism is a cope, and no science intends to create these types of IMPOSSIBLE mechanisms. Science cannot become completely anthropomorphic, it only drives, and this “drive” is not shaping something SIGNIFICANTLY ESSENTIAL, IT IS COPE.

Transhumanism is cope, it is the idea of a totally schizophrenic conspirator who has seen many fiction films and begins to assimilate with reality.

This is cope, the bad thing is its denial, creating a nihilistic perspective of the future in favor of science. Transhumanism is a cope, and no science intends to create these types of IMPOSSIBLE mechanisms. Science cannot become completely anthropomorphic, it only drives, and this “drive” is not shaping something SIGNIFICANTLY ESSENTIAL, IT IS COPE.

Transhumanism is cope, it is the idea of a totally schizophrenic conspirator who has seen many fiction films and begins to assimilate with reality.
Its not nihilistic wtf. Completely opposite, is hedonistic utilitarian. Whats wrong with modifying the brain to have lot of pleasure and zero pain???

Its not nihilistic wtf. Completely opposite, is hedonistic utilitarian. Whats wrong with modifying the brain to have lot of pleasure and zero pain???
You don't know what nihilism is. Nihilism is the denial of current life in favor of a future life, whether by scientific means or as Protestants do. And I already said, this is transhumanism, it's coping, there's no difference in mgtow for this, it's not wrong for you to think about it and wish, but it won't happen because it's unrealistic, it's coping. And science doesn't have that as its purpose, you're dealing with it.

You don't know what nihilism is. Nihilism is the denial of current life in favor of a future life.
No. Nihilism is the philosophical theory that says nothing matters so there is no morality nor any objective in life.

but it won't happen because it's unrealistic, it's coping.
This is arrogant and hasty. How do you know it wont happen? Are you a neuroscientist that comes from the future that knows its phisically impossible to eliminate pain receptors from the brain and eliminate tolerance mechanism from the brain?

No. Nihilism is the philosophical theory that says nothing matters so there is no morality nor any objective in life.
No, there are 4 types of nihilism, I recommend studying so as not to fall into idiocy.

Active nihilism;
Reactive nihilism;
Nihilistic nihilism;
Passive nihilism.

And nihilism of Nietzsche's form consisted of criticizing Protestants and anyone who used a future premise for a “paradise” suitable to their vision. And nihilism is broken in itself, because all morality is born from a religion, and all philosophy itself is a religion, philosophy is born from the same precept as theology, it is like sisters. The contemporary era proves for itself all the mechanisms, of which the majority are influenced.
This is arrogant and hasty. How do you know it wont happen? Are you a neuroscientist that comes from the future that knows its phisically impossible to eliminate pain receptors from the brain and eliminate tolerance mechanism from the brain?
The real arrogance is you, no matter how you say it, this is nothing more than an excuse, there is nothing to prove otherwise, because it precisely means that you are handling the situation. And yes, there is no ecology in this, you are still a nihilist and don't know it.You use the positivist philosophy (scientism) of the Frenchman Augustus, in fact it is a false scientism, as its function is not this false purpose which, in fact, is the coping of the individual.The arrogance lies in you using this mechanism without the slightest cohesion. And yes, I can talk about that, after all I have a degree in philosophy, geopolitics and theology.

No, there are 4 types of nihilism, I recommend studying so as not to fall into idiocy.

Active nihilism;
Reactive nihilism;
Nihilistic nihilism;
Passive nihilism.

And nihilism of Nietzsche's form consisted of criticizing Protestants and anyone who used a future premise for a “paradise” suitable to their vision. And nihilism is broken in itself, because all morality is born from a religion, and all philosophy itself is a religion, philosophy is born from the same precept as theology, it is like sisters. The contemporary era proves for itself all the mechanisms, of which the majority are influenced.

The real arrogance is you, no matter how you say it, this is nothing more than an excuse, there is nothing to prove otherwise, because it precisely means that you are handling the situation. And yes, there is no ecology in this, you are still a nihilist and don't know it.You use the positivist philosophy (scientism) of the Frenchman Augustus, in fact it is a false scientism, as its function is not this false purpose which, in fact, is the coping of the individual.The arrogance lies in you using this mechanism without the slightest cohesion. And yes, I can talk about that, after all I have a degree in philosophy, geopolitics and theology.
Im not gonna respond that. Too many buzzwords and low coherence. Im just going to say im absolutely not a nihilist, im a hedonistic utilitarian and the ultimate objective of hedonistic utilitarianism is to modify the brain to eliminate pain and maximize pleasure.

Im not gonna respond that. Too many buzzwords and low coherence. Im just going to say im absolutely not a nihilist, im a hedonistic utilitarian and the ultimate objective of hedonistic utilitarianism is to modify the brain to eliminate pain and maximize pleasure.

There's nothing fashionable, you never studied AHAHAAH

There is such a thing called homeostasis. Basically regardless of the external conditions, unless impossible, the internal state of an organism seeks to return to its baseline. The most obvious example of this in action is drugs - over time as you do them you gain resistance and a dependency, simply as a direct result of your organism adapting to their presence in your system. Another less obvious example is wealth - people who receive a significant part of their happiness from money and luxury never have enough, there still is more decadence right around the corner, if only they could afford it. True happiness comes from within. Pain and suffering is the only way a human being can grow, it is a necessary evil. Without pressure, none of us would ever bother to evolve
cough cough women
. That is not to say it is not bad, just that it is necessary. Personally I enjoy overcoming obstacles in life as long as they are reasonably scaled, I come out a better and stronger man at the other side.

I have a question.

True happiness comes from within. Pain and suffering is the only way a human being can grow, it is a necessary evil. Without pressure, none of us would ever bother to evolve
cough cough women
. That is not to say it is not bad, just that it is necessary. Personally I enjoy overcoming obstacles in life as long as they are reasonably scaled, I come out a better and stronger man at the other side.
Agree except this last part. Pain is always bad. Of course doing things like working out is worth it because it avoids greater pain. But that doesnt mean universally pain is not bad. In the future with better technology will be removed

Agree except this last part. Pain is always bad. Of course doing things like working out is worth it because it avoids greater pain. But that doesnt mean universally pain is not bad. In the future with better technology will be removed
Then you would only want challenges that you set for yourself? The whole point of suffering is being forced to better yourself, whether you would like it or not.

Pleasure leads to suffering

For example, when you cum you feel pleasure for a few seconds and then a secondary pleasure that lasts a few minutes due to dopamine being released in the brain.

But after those brief moments of pleasure come hours (and days) of suffering because the body has to replace the energy spent and the nutrients wasted in the semen, then you begin to feel tired, lethargic, apathetic, weak, masturbation eventually ends fueling depression and endless negative emotions.

Apply this to any pleasure

Sugar: brief moments of pleasure, prolonged pain due to adverse effects on health.

Give me a harmless pleasure and I will take it as proof of your axiom.

wtf you mean fashionable? keep using your stupid buzzwords i guess

You who are stupid and brought up this subject of the word “fashion”, whatever it may be, continue with your stupid and lying speech treating and committing your idiotic fallacies.

COPE!!!

Pleasure leads to suffering

For example, when you cum you feel pleasure for a few seconds and then a secondary pleasure that lasts a few minutes due to dopamine being released in the brain.

But after those brief moments of pleasure come hours (and days) of suffering because the body has to replace the energy spent and the nutrients wasted in the semen, then you begin to feel tired, lethargic, apathetic, weak, masturbation eventually ends fueling depression and endless negative emotions.

Apply this to any pleasure

Sugar: brief moments of pleasure, prolonged pain due to adverse effects on health.

Give me a harmless pleasure and I will take it as proof of your axiom.
With future technology it will be possible to trigger pleasure receptors on the brain and modify it so it doesnt grow tolerance. Also it will be possible to eliminate pain. What you are saying me is that certain actions that give pleasure also lead to pain. But is not pleasure itself the problem, it is the activity which leads to pain. Pleasure itself is not bad and it could never be bad.

You who are stupid and brought up this subject of the word “fashion”, whatever it may be, continue with your stupid and lying speech treating and committing your idiotic fallacies.

COPE!!!
wtf nigga? Shoot anti hedonist utilitarians in the forehead with firing squads (in arma 3)

Life is inherently more pain than pleasure. There's a pleasure-pain asymmetry to life, where the pain in life far outweighs the pleasure. Pleasure is short and fleeting; pain is never-ending, constant, and always increasing. There are endless ways to feel pain but few ways to feel pleasure. Is the pleasure in life really worth the pain? I don't think so, but that's just me

Life is inherently more pain than pleasure. There's a pleasure-pain asymmetry to life, where the pain in life far outweighs the pleasure. Pleasure is short and fleeting; pain is never-ending, constant, and always increasing. There are endless ways to feel pain but few ways to feel pleasure
There is no pleasure surplus i agree. In the future hopefully humans will develop technology to change that

transhumanism does not exist, accept it and stop your cope.
Again, are you a neuroscientist that comes from the future that knows its phisically impossible to eliminate pain receptors from the brain and eliminate tolerance mechanism from the brain?

No one would ever thought we could fly in planes in 1800. No one would ever thought we could talk with people 1000km far away in miliseconds with computers. No one would ever thought AI could get as smart as it is right now. Typical bullshit "bro so crazy! this x technology will never happen bro!"

Again, are you a neuroscientist that comes from the future that knows its phisically impossible to eliminate pain receptors from the brain and eliminate tolerance mechanism from the brain?
Yes

I've said this before, the purpose of science is not to satisfy your fantasy specifically, and it doesn't exist specifically for you and for that fantasy purpose, continue with your coping, it gets you nowhere.

Yes

I've said this before, the purpose of science is not to satisfy your fantasy specifically, and it doesn't exist specifically for you and for that fantasy purpose, continue with your coping, it gets you nowhere.
Yes? Lol:feelstastyman:

you are as religious as a Christian fanatic.“science will change the world, let’s transhumanism, let’s tow”

To be frank, it's nothing more than a fagot's defect.

cope why? i just ask you if ur a neuroscientist from the future that knows it is impossible to modify the brain. Because otherwise, you probably dont know. So why respond with yes nigga... 0 sense.
you are as religious as a Christian fanatic.“science will change the world, let’s transhumanism, let’s tow”

To be frank, it's nothing more than a fagot's defect.
Wtf you saying nigga? Im just saying probably it will because modifying the brain is not something crazy against physical laws. Is theoretically possible we just dont have the technology.
LITERALLY the purpose of science is to improve technology to increase well being (pleasure minus pain). Wtf u even saying nigga

cope why? i just ask you if ur a neuroscientist from the future that knows it is impossible to modify the brain. Because otherwise, you probably dont know. So why respond with yes nigga... 0 sense.

Wtf you saying nigga? Im just saying probably it will because modifying the brain is not something crazy against physical laws. Is theoretically possible we just dont have the technology.

LITERALLY the purpose of science is to improve technology to increase well being (pleasure minus pain). Wtf u even saying nigga
BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA = COPE :feelstastyman:

Pleasure is good
Pain is bad
Water is wet
Stacys want chad

There is no pleasure surplus i agree. In the future hopefully humans will develop technology to change that
I heard that pain is a driving force that motivates people to do things. If there were a pleasure surplus, then nothing would get done and the species would not survive (not that I want it to survive, I'm just saying)

Pain keeps you alive.