Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Pleasing women is cucked

Jeffstein

Jeffstein

Greycel
Having a big dick and being tall really is cucked bc u end up pleasing women. In le modern soyciety, the true hero is the manlet dicklet who just busts and leaves as soon as possible. Also either female genital mutilation should be legalized or circumcision made illegal in america. This brings me to another thought I had earlier. Since incel means involuntary celibate like men who want to have sex but aren't, this technically means that any man not currently balls deep in pussy is an incel, thoughts?

Cope, women aren’t fucking manlet dicklets. The sexual marketplace is like the marketplace for goods and services, where both sides need to benefit for transactions to occur (or in this case, sex).

Cope, women aren’t fucking manlet dicklets. The sexual marketplace is like the marketplace for goods and services, where both sides need to benefit for transactions to occur (or in this case, sex).
Just be a conqueror, there were probably dozens of rapemaxxed ugly soldiers during history. Obviously not possible nowadays unless you wanna move to Africa or get hunted down by the police :feelshaha:

Just be a conqueror, there were probably dozens of rapemaxxed ugly soldiers during history. Obviously not possible nowadays unless you wanna move to Africa or get hunted down by the police :feelshaha:
Genghis Khan was able to take down mighty empires like China, Persia, and the Islamic Caliphate, despite being goat herders.

Strong first post

I'd like to please your little sister though