Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Please ,thank you , sorry " are the three words of self-doom

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
"Please ,thank you , sorry " are the words that the losers say, the more you say these words-- the more of a loser you are ,How am i wrong??

Wrong, those are the magic words for good etiquette. I know because I studied etiquette as a cope to talk to girls way out of my league and try and impress them.

Tell those to other men and don't speak with women at all, problem solved.

It depends, man. It depends.

You aren't, sadly.

Please let me fuck you
Thank you for letting me fuck you
I'm sorry for fucking you

Definitely losers apologise too much. They think that they are polite but they sound pathetic. Of course, saying sorry sometimes is proper if you really fuck up but it's easy to go overboard if you have low self-esteem.

"Please ,thank you , sorry " are the words that the losers say, the more you say these words-- the more of a loser you are ,How am i wrong??
these are the words of virgins and "happy wife happy life" betabuxxers
Wrong, those are the magic words for good etiquette. I know because I studied etiquette as a cope to talk to girls way out of my league and try and impress them.
YOU ARE A MAN THAT WENT TO ETTIQUETTE SCHOOL??? EXPLAIN YOURSELF

WHAT KIND OF FAGGOT ELITE PARENTS DID YOU HAVE?? Your infiltrator red flags are rising

I hate to say sorry and please, but I say thanks all the time

you use etiquette and manners yet you’re still incel, meanwhile chad just goes to a foid and says “hey bitch, wanna suck my cock?” And within seconds she’s on her knees sucking his big fat dick.

God i apologise too much just for any small inconvenience i cause like blocking a path. I wish i could stop but i feel like my parents influenced me too much to be a nice little cuck

i only say thank you and sorry when i mean it and dont use please at all. it just makes me more autistic

just dont talk anymore

i say thank you a lot but not really the other 2

is showing your gratitude cucked? :feelshehe:

meanwhile, chad says 'show me your hole'

meanwhile, chad says 'show me your hole'
Exactly, that’s why I gave up etiquette and using it so much. Just learn the basics to networking and no more. All that fancy shit is useless

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back