Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Please someone find where this guy lives, what a fucking moron

towncel

towncel

you're insanely dull if you like this site

11:15 again, this guy is filled with hate for incels and wants to portray us using classic memes

Last edited:
i know what this will be without clicking the play button

you can tell from this guys voice that he is insecure as fuck and probably ugly incel himself irl

"Just be a cuck, bro, just approach and betabucks, bro." How can these people stand humiliating themselves like that when all Chad has to do is walk in the room to get a girl?

heroes should target these cunts instead of random mass shootings

I love how his voice is the most neckbeard sounding voice ever.

rape is healthy

Didn't watch the whole thing ,isn't this guy an incel?

Guy is prob incel as fuck

i didn't watch the video. I hope he gets shot in the head and dies

Anyone who knows what an incel is, has a high probability of being an incel.
I remember him from /r/incels, he literally tried to become gay by masturbating on a stream for gay men.

you can tell from this guys voice that he is insecure as fuck and probably ugly incel himself irl

Most people who talk about incels are incels themselves. Chad is too busy slaying pussy to be talking about incels online.

They need the blackpill

This, he just has his ideas about incels before he even hears out the blackpill, that's why his video is just "personality is what matters, you're just entitled and should have more confidence, lol, losers"

I love how his voice is the most neckbeard sounding voice ever.

Not going to watch; is it the "ackthshchshually" voice?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back