Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Please make it stop

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★★
I want to stop existing so badly.

There is nothing to look forward to, I have barely enough energy to get out of bed.

For most days that are still to come, I will be in pain. It will never get any better.

I wish I could be indifferent to my circumstances, but my body can't do it.

Killing myself is what I imagine every day and it gives me a bit of temporary happiness thinking about it.

But I am too afraid that I will go to hell and just have to suffer even more.

The only good thing is that my life will end eventually and that my brains ability to experience suffering is finite.

life moving too fast

Drink and enjoy what you have now. Resent toilets later.

it's over

Screenshot from 2023 04 26 10 45 07

I want to stop existing so badly.

There is nothing to look forward to, I have barely enough energy to get out of bed.

For most days that are still to come, I will be in pain. It will never get any better.

I wish I could be indifferent to my circumstances, but my body can't do it.

Killing myself is what I imagine every day and it gives me a bit of temporary happiness thinking about it.

But I am too afraid that I will go to hell and just have to suffer even more.

The only good thing is that my life will end eventually and that my brains ability to experience suffering is finite.
Average day in the life of a truecel

I used to like this guy because he looks so optimistic and just doesnt give a shit about anything.

But I'm too low T right now. I realized that my optimism in life was just a delusion. There is nothing funny about my suffering, atleast not from my perspective.

The only good thing is that my life will end eventually
Yep.. imagine this hell being eternal, like if at death you just respawned again
At least we will die, sooner or later

We will die earlier than normal people guaranteed, since loneliness kills. If you have additional illnesses then you'll die even faster. And if you do steroids/trt then you'll die before 40s but be ripped your whole life :chad:

There's also the option of extreme sports maxxing, you get to have fun, socialize, maybe with femoids (idk), and have a high risk of accidentally dying. I'd do it if I had money and time (and wasn't such a pussy lmao)

So many ways to make your life short and epic instead of slow and miserable

Yep.. imagine this hell being eternal, like if at death you just respawned again
At least we will die, sooner or later

We will die earlier than normal people guaranteed, since loneliness kills. If you have additional illnesses then you'll die even faster. And if you do steroids/trt then you'll die before 40s but be ripped your whole life :chad:

There's also the option of extreme sports maxxing, you get to have fun, socialize, maybe with femoids (idk), and have a high risk of accidentally dying. I'd do it if I had money and time (and wasn't such a pussy lmao)

So many ways to make your life short and epic instead of slow and miserable
Thanks bro

I thought about ways that I could increase my chance of dying without killing myself directly jfl

But I haven't found any good way. The numbers in Ukraine show that it is about 10 times more likely that you will be severely injured than KIA (killed in action). So if I volunteer to go to the frontline, then I will probably just become a cripple or have a disability for the rest of my life.

Similar with extreme sports I guess, although there might be ways to decrease the chance of survival in the case of an accident. For example climbing without a rope. If I fall, I'll probably die. But in most cases, it is way more likely that I become paraplegic or retarded or otherwise disabled. I was thinking about MMA maxing and trying to reach the Ufc, but my bone structure already shows that I will be a terrible fighter (all fighters have huge zyggos, deep set eyes and usually a high FWHR. I don't have those things obviously, because if I had that I wouldn't be incel).

Taking steroids actually sounds like a good cope. I'm prone to hairloss and acne but I will deal with that somehow.