Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Please help. Is it possible to own a van to live in as a portable home? What remote jobs are possible for that?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★
Please help.

I’m a highly sensitive guy whose condition has been worsened severely by vaccines, nutrient deficiency, life circumstances, etc., and I don’t know what to do anymore. I can’t find a job.

Also, without eating healthy organic non GMO foods (which are expensive) I struggle with anxiety, brain fog, clumsiness, very poor concentration, bad coordination, slow thinking, etc.

Is it possible to own a van to live in as a portable home? What remote jobs are possible for that? Do you have to work to live like that, right?

Living in a van doesn't really make a difference to what job you can do, as long as you can find a place to park it close enough to work. Do you have enough money to buy, tax, insure etc. a van? And are you talking about a motorhome

images

or a literal van?

079-parts-of-a-van-rear-doors-open.jpg

If you're low on money you could buy a van, park it on some low traffic street and live in it illegally. A lot of people in the US do that, work and live in their cars.

Living in a van doesn't really make a difference to what job you can do, as long as you can find a place to park it close enough to work. Do you have enough money to buy, tax, insure etc. a van? And are you talking about a motorhome

images

or a literal van?

If you're low on money you could buy a van, park it on some low traffic street and live in it illegally. A lot of people in the US do that, work and live in their cars.
Yeah RVing is quite popular on the west coast where housing is too expensive.

OP many jobs allow WFH but they're highly desirable and competitive. You may have to settle with a lower salary but that may be fine - anything to stack the resume

images

or a literal van?

Yeah I’m thinking of a van. But what’s the cheapest and desirable type of van available?

I really don’t have more than $5000 really.

They ain't free, maintain isn't free... I did it before and parking it sucked. ( If you can drive there, so can the cops/forest service.)

A bike is cheaper. Easier to hide in the woods if you rub out the skinny tyre trail...

Yeah I’m thinking of a van. But what’s the cheapest and desirable type of van available?

I really don’t have more than $5000 really.
I don't live in the USA so someone else can answer better. You won't get much for that price though. Taking into account insurance/roadworthiness annual check/tax etc. Maybe look at some sites like https://www.ooyyo.com/united+states/used-cars-for-sale/c=CDA31D7114D3854F111BF66FAA662D53EDA2

Unless you get some money coming in quickly, with ~5k you are quite likely to have to go illegal pretty quickly, ie living in van illegally, parking somewhere free but as safe as possible, no insurance etc., maybe take out credit if you can and don't pay it back. Your van is also likely to stop working. Like I said a lot of people do this in the US but make sure you know what it's going to be like before you decide to go ahead.

Edit: you said $ so I was thinking USA. Maybe you aren't in the USA though. Which might change some factors.

Last edited:
Please help.

I’m a highly sensitive guy whose condition has been worsened severely by vaccines, nutrient deficiency, life circumstances, etc., and I don’t know what to do anymore. I can’t find a job.

Also, without eating healthy organic non GMO foods (which are expensive) I struggle with anxiety, brain fog, clumsiness, very poor concentration, bad coordination, slow thinking, etc.

Is it possible to own a van to live in as a portable home? What remote jobs are possible for that? Do you have to work to live like that, right?
The best remote jobs are usually in Higher education as an admissions counselor or like customer support roles. You just call people all day so you need Internet.

That being said Vans aren't super cheap so what I would do is just park it at a Walmart, get a air mattress in your van, and then shower and shave at a planet fitness which is only 20 dollars a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back