Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

playstation 2 was legendary game machine

• Thread starter Deleted member 40186
  • Start date
Deleted member 40186

Deleted member 40186

Self-banned
-
Yakuza 1 Yakuza 2 grand theft auto 3 and vice and andreas

crash wrath of cortex and twinsanity
gran Turismo 4

driver 3

these games were legendary

technically it was the most underpowered console of it's generation. What made it so popular was the relatively mild price alongside massive exclusives library and insane popularity in japan(the jp only titles library is pretty large as well). third worlders in particular loved it for being available for chipping and running burned cds.

Yakuza is peak Chad worship

You are just blinded by nostalgia

Good memories

I grew up on the xbox with halo and midnight club but yeah i agree

technically it was the most underpowered console of it's generation. What made it so popular was the relatively mild price alongside massive exclusives library and insane popularity in japan(the jp only titles library is pretty large as well). third worlders in particular loved it for being available for chipping and running burned cds.
It had the best catalogue of all the consoles till this day, there's nothing that comes close to it in terms of quality/quantity. You had it all and the best.
It was the most sold console of all time for a reason after all, piratery was a part of it. But the games were too fucking good, GTA S.A/ God of war 1/2 / Silent Hill games. And those were just the norman ones, you had a multitude of JRPS Persona 3/4, Suikoden, Final Fantasy X/XII, Disgaea.

I wasted countless hours on PS2 and for me it's the best console to ever exists, Sure i didnt have a XBOX 360 or a PS3 which had a nice catalogue too, but from what i've seen it pales in comparison. While they were better than current PS4/XBOX ONE it didnt have the vast ammount of options that PS2 had, imagine that i playing as a lunatic for almost 10 years i missed a lot of gems that i couldnt play.

I bought a used ps2 a few years ago and it has not disappointed

Don't forget Destroy All Humans! Using the laser beam on the UFO was fun!

Ace combat 4,5,and zero:owo:

I loved the tony hawk games like american wasteland and underground

It was, together with snes and ps1 jrpg goldmine. I miss those days.

you were there for ps1? I wasn't born yet :feelsbadman:
I was there for NES and Sega Mega Drive. I wasnt in the golden time of fighting games and beat em ups on arcade machines.

I remember getting one in November 2001, mainly to use as a DVD player since it was half the cost of one lol

also played crash bandicoot: wrath of cortex, it was pretty good yep