Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Play a instrument is very therapeutic

DuxInMortis

DuxInMortis

El espada nigga
★★
Title.

when i play guitar i forget my condition and pain.
it's may be a little difficult at first (and worse if you have small hands like me) but it's very worth it.

I like to play the keyboard

used to have clarinet

Can playing the guitar get girls? Or is an ugly guy playing the guitar just annoying to people?

Can playing the guitar get girls? Or is an ugly guy playing the guitar just annoying to people?
There's a few guys who got famous in Incelcore (music genre) and ascended thanks to that fame.

I feel like that trick is very old, it might work for you but I don't think so.
go to the park to play alone songs of nirvana or other bands that like the e girls

Title.

when i play guitar i forget my condition and pain.
it's may be a little difficult at first (and worse if you have small hands like me) but it's very worth it.
Do you have good guitar tutorials bro? i never touched an instrument but i want to learn how to play brutal slam metal...

Do you have good guitar tutorials bro? i never touched an instrument but i want to learn how to play brutal slam metal...
No, I learned by reading Metallica riffs like seek and destroy, the call of ktulu or other easy and classic riffs from thrash metal bands. look for compilations of easy riffs in metal or whatever.

example:
View: https://youtu.be/nn18eBh6XF8?si=nH9OezUVEqnynHHI

and I recommend this page/application to see tablatures and how are the chords

What are some incelcore bands?
Some truecel incelcore artists are people like Crustsox, UhOhSlater, Penguinband, Preripped, EdgeMaster42, Lil Watermark. The more famous ones (most of which are fakecels) are NegativeXP, Fried by Flouride, NEET (or NEETsongs), Hard Christ, PopKill, Cameron Phlodge, Owen Adamcik, Dumb as Rocks, The Durrs

I feel like that trick is very old, it might work for you but I don't think so.
go to the park to play alone songs of nirvana or other bands that like the e girls
its deftones these days

what kind of guitar do you have?? i bought a les paul knockoff a few weeks ago and its cool as fuck

what kind of guitar do you have?? i bought a les paul knockoff a few weeks ago and its cool as fuck
i have a classic strato. I would need to take it to a luthier, the strings are a raised from the mastil