Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Plastic Surgery will f*** your mind

N

nathan69

Greycel
I got a chin surgery last year and EVERYONE TREATS ME BETTER. EVEN MY OWN FAMILY. My sister said something like "I was thinking about you" the other day she literally has never said anything like that in the last 20 years. Everyone treats me with more respect and it's so palpable, plastic surgery will permanently etch the blackpill into your neurons.

Things will happen that you would have never dreamed of. I went on a run and a female jogger waved at me. Never happened to me before and I have run a lot in the past in this same area. Before you call me a fakecel, I "ascended" from 3/10 curry to 5/10 curry and the woman was like 50 (I've heard older women are more assertive, but never witnessed it before). I'm still invisible to girls my age, but I'm gonna try and gymmaxx to see if that helps.

But yeah, in that moment I realized how some normies might not even be gaslighting when they share their positive outlook. These people literally walk outside and have people wave and smile at them for existing.

Growing up as a first-generation 3/10 curry male in the west was already a blackpilling experience. I had no one. After surgery, though, I can never forget our human nature...

Grape your sister and ascend

strong first post chudpreet

you will ascend now so delete your account.

Thank you bro i needed this i cant wait to do rhinoplasty thats why ive been working for 6 months

It's actually hilarious. Out of everything I've done, I feel like plastic surgery was the smartest and most beneficial life choice I have ever made. At yet, it ruined the illusion for me.

ur gonna be banned soon

Because an 50 year old fellow jogger waved to me? I think that's how many people get treated in this world, I was just super ugly as an ethnic 3/10 and did not qualify for basic human connection.

Thank you bro i needed this i cant wait to do rhinoplasty thats why ive been working for 6 months
Good luck man, this shit really works. You have to look the part.

Because an 50 year old fellow jogger waved to me? I think that's how many people get treated in this world, I was just super ugly as an ethnic 3/10 and did not qualify for basic human connection previously.
No, I personally have nothing against you.
But, mods will most likely ban you for ´Bragging´ and you receive better social treatment after surgery, than most .is users
If you have the chance to ascend, go for it.

Chinpill is underrated

Yep. Plastic surgery does that for you. That’s why so many people try to discourage others from doing plastic surgery.

Surgery won't fix my deformed face :feelsrope:

Brutal blackpilled reality.
Have you considered other surgeries for turning into a chadpreet.
Happy for you brocel :feelsaww:.

thank you for sharing

Congrats. Glad to read some success stories for once. And yes, people base their dating advice on THEIR lived reality. Dating is easy FOR THEM. They cannot relate and aren't even equipped to understand at all what the game is like for us uglies.

I'm still contemplating getting the leg lengthening, like you said even if you didn't ascend to a chad or something you still will feel amazing due to the one or two point boost. The pain and such wouldn't even matter with time as its only temporary.

Surgerymaxxing works LDAR completely blackpilled brocels shambolic.

Just become a surgeon and edit your bones for free :smonk: :banhammer:

I got a chin surgery last year and EVERYONE TREATS ME BETTER. EVEN MY OWN FAMILY. My sister said something like "I was thinking about you" the other day she literally has never said anything like that in the last 20 years. Everyone treats me with more respect and it's so palpable, plastic surgery will permanently etch the blackpill into your neurons.

Things will happen that you would have never dreamed of. I went on a run and a female jogger waved at me. Never happened to me before and I have run a lot in the past in this same area. Before you call me a fakecel, I "ascended" from 3/10 curry to 5/10 curry and the woman was like 50 (I've heard older women are more assertive, but never witnessed it before). I'm still invisible to girls my age, but I'm gonna try and gymmaxx to see if that helps.

But yeah, in that moment I realized how some normies might not even be gaslighting when they share their positive outlook. These people literally walk outside and have people wave and smile at them for existing.

Growing up as a first-generation 3/10 curry male in the west was already a blackpilling experience. I had no one. After surgery, though, I can never forget our human nature...
Michel Jackson max and scare people at 3am

Based surgerymaxxer. Hopefully I can get a similar chin surgery as I am a chincel.

What kind of chin surgery have you got? Osteotomy or filler/implant? How was the recoverry? Im considerring it as well

Brutal blackpilled reality.
Have you considered other surgeries for turning into a chadpreet.
Happy for you brocel :feelsaww:.
Focusing on gym now. I would recommend surgery to those who are below average, because usually there are objective and easily fixable issues.
I'm still contemplating getting the leg lengthening, like you said even if you didn't ascend to a chad or something you still will feel amazing due to the one or two point boost. The pain and such wouldn't even matter with time as its only temporary.
A one or two point boost is huge. It puts you in a different galaxy, especially if you're starting out around 3-4/10. That being said, LL sounds brutal.

What kind of chin surgery have you got? Osteotomy or filler/implant? How was the recoverry? Im considerring it as well
Osteotomy. Recovery is very easy for chin surgeries, it is the simplest way to enhance your looks as a guy. There are good chin implants too, but IMO osteotomy mogs. TLDR Chin bone makes pussy wet

If only I had the money to get plastic surgery along with height surgery:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Ye

Yeah I'm getting one soon

If only I had the money to get plastic surgery along with height surgery:feelsrope::feelsrope:
I hope you will get there soon. At least for the facial surgery. Unforuetly the height surgery is horendously expensive. What plastis surgery do u need the most, if you dontmind sharing?

There's a reason it's the first thing celebrities do when they get their first paycheck.

Cristiano-Ronaldo-Plastic-Surgery-Before-And-After-Pictures-960x472.jpg

Cristiano-Ronaldo-Before-and-After-Nose-min.jpg

There's a reason it's the first thing celebrities do when they get their first paycheck.

Cristiano-Ronaldo-Plastic-Surgery-Before-And-After-Pictures-960x472.jpg

Cristiano-Ronaldo-Before-and-After-Nose-min.jpg
But Ronaldo already had a good base to begin with, he was not ugly at all.
Yea his teeth were hideous, but his face was good.

I hope you will get there soon. At least for the facial surgery. Unforuetly the height surgery is horendously expensive. What plastis surgery do u need the most, if you dontmind sharing?
Jaw surgery and eye surgery if possible to fix my prey eyes

I need to have an origami face and stop having this absurdly round face