Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Plastic surgery in Saudi Arabia

T

Twinkcel

Commander
★★★★
I’m starting to notice that plastic surgery has been normalized and starting to become socially accepted for women in Saudi Arabia while still being a taboo for men.

Years ago I noticed women cared more about their teeth than men and they always had straight white teeth but that was about it. post covid I’ve started noticing plastic surgery clinics are popping up everywhere in Saudi Arabia and that their main clients are women. most Saudi women had lips fillers and those that needed a nose job went for it. Now what scared me is that tummy tucks, butt lifts and liposuctions are getting more popular.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1C0iuXN2T4/?igshid=YzZhZTZiNWI3Nw==

The average Saudi man can’t compete with the average Saudi woman on looks, fitness, style and soon money since they have been getting most jobs since post covid with the support of the government of course. Add to that major plastic surgeries and soon enough the women will think they are better than the average man.

I mentioned to my coworkers that I was thinking about getting a hair transplant and I got laughed at, shamed and given the most blue pilled advice about women not caring about looks.

Men should let go of their blue pilled mentality and start embracing plastic surgery and steroids to compete with the average woman that are turning into a plastic, artificially enhanced dolls.

Negro American culture poisoned them
"Butt lifts"
"Lip fillers"

Need King Faisal back. Saudi is turning into a Jew country

would've been stoned by her grandmother

Iran is the last resort of basedness now

iran? u think women dont get cosmetic procedures there? jfl
Come on, we already know at least they're doing their best alongside with NK right now