Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Plastic surgery exists to make people whiter

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Have you ever heard of someone getting a nose job in order to make their nose hooked or wider? No, it's only ever to make it thin/straight like a white person's.

Guess who's never gonna be a beautiful white man who gets to fuck pretty white roasties
tenor.gif

I wonder if ethnics were the ones to take over the world and influence modern culture, if ethnic features would be the standard for beauty pewpew.

What about the Kardashians? They're the poster children for plastic surgery and they seem to want to be darker.

I wonder if ethnics were the ones to take over the world and influence modern culture, if ethnic features would be the standard for beauty pewpew.
In an alternate universe where curries colonized the world, this is considered the ideal man.
E0xQm9R.jpg

I'm blessed with vampire skin then.

What about the Kardashians? They're the poster children for plastic surgery and they seem to want to be darker.
Foids are allowed to be any color they want. It's men who have to be either white or black.

Whites are the most attractive race objectively.

Foids are allowed to be any color they want. It's men who have to be either white or black.
Hm. Never heard that before. Kinda clarifies the argument a little to me actually.

They are gods.

Not about variety, whiter is always better.
No, variety is important, being white carries many traits that are very attractive and have various combinations. The other ethnic groups are almost all the same.

I wish I wasn't ethnic, being half white is a fate worse than death pewpew.
I can't cope anymore, I want to rope, but Hamudi says I can't kill myself since I was born dead.

I can't cope anymore, I want to rope, but Hamudi says I can't kill myself since I was born dead.
What was the name of the r/Braincels mod that shot himself in the head with a shotgun pewpew?

It's really over for curries and sandcels, we are the lowest of the lowest while the white man stares down at us with all his racial glory.
Are you the lowest form of shit on the totem pole?

tfw u never be white

No, variety is important, being white carries many traits that are very attractive and have various combinations. The other ethnic groups are almost all the same.
Most white people look the same, the difference is that they all look like gods.
images

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back