Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel plastic & LL surgery, gym, diet, social interactions are all useless if you are truecel tier.

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
All of the above can improve normies life significantely, but wouldn't change a single thing for a truecel. Why even try if i look like a digusting monster. When i'm isolated 24/7 and in the rare case that i go out, i see a world that i dont fit in. I'm so tired my friends, too tired.

Yeah you need to be a 5/10 for this shit to matter, maybe in some cases a 4/10 can benefit.

sub4 truecels are fucked unless they get plastic surgery in teen years and get to a 6/10 before college age.

a lefort 1 can turn a 4 into a 5... oooh so good br0

Leforts and jaw surgery can turn a trucel into a normie, and good skin care + body halo can get him to psl 4 or psl4.5 (5.5/10) and you can use that to ascend in SEA, the biggest trucels are poorcels they will have to wageslave till 30 to move to indonesia or sea and still will have trouble getting laid there

Imagine trucel + mentalcel = over no matter what you can think of. Theres is nothing worth doing but ldar until going crazy and rope. Bluepilled redpilled or blackpilled solutions shit won't work, it's over no matter what.

And surgeries are pretty expensive too..

No surgery for your height

You know i use to watch this show called the undatable on youtube, gave me some hope until i realised that they always picked the women 2-3 point bellow the men looksmatch and even then he needed to go on a show on national tv to get help and have a little bit of a chnace. Fuck that and fml.

Can't escape truceldom

tbh if in the future I be able to put my surgerymaxx plan to work I might ascend

Only surgerymaxx works for subhumans, the rest is cope

Depends on your base but I agree

All of the above can improve normies life significantely, but wouldn't change a single thing for a truecel. Why even try if i look like a digusting monster. When i'm isolated 24/7 and in the rare case that i go out, i see a world that i dont fit in. I'm so tired my friends, too tired.
Sub 4 is the point of no return