Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Plans to troll couples (LEGALLY) on valentines day?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
For those special ones what is your plan to sadistically troll couples on valentines day? I personally am going to not wash my hands since I work in a food department and give it to the sex havers so they enjoy getting sick because of me.:feelsdevil:

For those special ones what is your plan to sadistically troll couples on valentines day? I personally am going to not wash my hands since I work in a food department and give it to the sex havers so they enjoy getting sick because of me.:feelsdevil:
thats based. i have no idea what to do. im defeated by the concept of seeing couples yet again on valentines day as i rot tbfh :feelsrope:

Based no idea what i`m gonna do

Can you put laxative powder on your hands?

Throw Brick at the couple:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Gonna go to Starbucksorder a large caramel machismo, maybe take a few sips, then dump it on a couple then run away. Just like Elliot

Based no idea what i`m gonna do
whenever couples post pics of them on valentines day, comment "you said you were single" on the post so the wife/girlfriend sees it.

Couldn’t care less about valentine’s day.
It’s the same as today and the day after

Gonna go to Starbucksorder a large caramel machismo, maybe take a few sips, then dump it on a couple then run away. Just like Elliot
Better do it on a group of foids, the bf coule beat your ass

go online and impersonate these couples acc and start saying random shit like “oh i’m gonna break up with you” “you’re ugly!!” and other stuff I’ll probably do this on fucking tiktok cuz it’s easier to make alts their

How about dump diarrhea on them

u should do this

if ur really gonna do that and ur not LARPING then thats devious asf :feelsdevil:

If you're a Paki, you can annoy them to hell by selling them roses in restaurants.

:feelzez: