Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Planning your route before driving

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
Before I drive anywhere new I have to do use google street view to drive through every part of it so that I know what I am expecting, I envy normies who can just drive anywhere without anxiety. A normie can drive in a strange city with one hand on steering wheel whilst talking to his girlfriend and still do it all calmly. The longest I have ever driven is 1 hour away.

@LastGerman I am done

two hands on the wheel and no talking even when i'm driving somewhere familiar.

He is emasculating us

He wants to destroy us completely at this point.

this is like calling someone that talks about walking bragging because some people are in wheelchairs, it's rare that an adult doesn't drive

And that is why it is even more emasculating. Seeing all other people driving around in their cars, specially females who should not drive at all, yet they do it without any effort.
Also, it seems like that more and more men do not have a driver licence anymore. This problem becomes more and more common among men. If I could choose bewtween a useless female or the ability to drive, I would go for the ability to drive only so I can drive into the sunset and never come back.

Last edited:
I hate driving tbh. I wish cars didn't existed so normies stop bragging and talking about it.
Also I wouldn't be judged for my hability to drive or not. Because in this world the more we got, the more things we need to do to be "successful".
I'm tired I go sleep

@LastGerman it never stops

this is like calling someone that talks about walking bragging because some people are in wheelchairs, it's rare that an adult doesn't drive
Only in USA with the automatic cars, it is common for people not to drive in other countries.

Using a bicycle is cucked, so I have to walk or use public transportation which is also cucked.
I have faith you will get your license this year. I believe in you. You will be a supreme gentleman driving in your supreme Bavarian Motor Works machine, mogging all the soy males in sight.

I know this feeling, I also feel the urge to carefully plan the routes if I have to drive somewhere. And yes, I also get easily distracted if someone is talking to me while I'm driving. Typical incel retard.