Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Planning to GreekPhilosophymaxx, any recommendations?

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
-
Its cope but in this age of political correctness and degeneracy, I want to read the unfiltered thoughts of the famous Greek philosophers which have been highly regarded by thinkers across multiple eras.

I already plan on reading The Symposium and The Republic by Plato, was wondering if anyone has other works to suggest.

I just bought the complete work of Plato and Aristotle

Do you want only ancient greek philosophy? I know the titles only in Greek.

Do you want only ancient greek philosophy? I know the titles only in Greek.
Preferably ancient greeks, but if you have a really good suggestion from other philosophers that's good too.

Epicurus and Epictetus.

Preferably ancient greeks, but if you have a really good suggestion from other philosophers that's good too.
You might like the Discourses of Epictetus which is about stoicism

He was the philosopher who lived in a barrel right? Lol thanks for the suggestion.

Ah thanks for recommending a specific book, will definitely check that out :feelsokman:
You're welcome. Tell me if you liked it or not:feelsokman:

You should start with Plato's Republic and then read Whomever you want.

I just bought the complete work of Plato and Aristotle
Plato's "Republic" is very based except for the equality between men and foids
Also Aristotle's "Politics" is very good

Last edited:
You should start with Plato's Republic and then read Whomever you want.
Yeah I've heard its famous, will read it first when it arrives.

Plato's "Republic" is very based except for the equality between men and foids
Also Aristotle's "Politics" is very good
Cheers, Aristotle is a name that always comes up.

Its cope but in this age of political correctness and degeneracy, I want to read the unfiltered thoughts of the famous Greek philosophers which have been highly regarded by thinkers across multiple eras.

I already plan on reading The Symposium and The Republic by Plato, was wondering if anyone has other works to suggest.

you should read the first five dialogues and then read the republic.btw it's normal to not understand shit for the first time.Philosophy is a hard discipline so don't expect to know everything from the first day.

you should probably get the first volume of this series,so you have a better idea of what is going on.

I’ve got no recommendations tbh

you should read the first five dialogues and then read the republic.btw it's normal to not understand shit for the first time.Philosophy is a hard discipline so don't expect to know everything from the first day.

you should probably get the first volume of this series,so you have a better idea of what is going on.
Thanks for the links, I'll see how it goes, hopefully I can grasp it.

I’ve got no recommendations tbh
brutal tbh

Hunger knows no friend but its feeder