Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Planning on bailing and leaving everything behind after height surgery

GooberMcKee

GooberMcKee

artcel
★★★★
Just tell everyone I am moving to New Zealand for work or some bullshit, and then just never see them again and come up with excuses of why I am "too busy" to see people. Then slow fade.

Other things I am doing to try to ascend:
1. Things that will help me build muscles besides just gym and whey protein alone (costs like 12k)
2. Facial plastic surgery ($5k)
3. Minoxidil (currently on it for balding)

I don't have family members or friends I am close to nor will miss. I realized I don't really love my family or will particularly miss them either. It's also better to try something risky and new because the current trajectory isn't giving me anything to look forward to anyway. If I get crippled or fucked up from surgery I can always an hero (in GTA). The cost is like $200k, which is a lot to me but to some millionaire chad it's nothing.

No, height surgery won't fix everything, but it will likely give me a new lease on life. Give me a new shot. Sure I can work on things like "personality" and "getting fit" but honestly shit like these are overlooked or not appreciated if you're not attractive or tall enough. The shitty thing is explaining my past and where I come from if I do meet new friends and partner in the future. Explaining to them why I don't have family for them to introduce to, nobody from my past such as high school and college friends, it's just such a strange situation. I already struggle with that now. It will be as if I got into a witness protection program.

Hope the surgeries go well brocel

5'2 :feelsrope: along with other health issues. Even shorter than all the women in my family. Poverty, malnutrition, prediabetes, lack of sleep or exercise growing up. Fucked up and missing teeth. Nobody else in the family seems to have health issues like I do. My dad calls me the ugly one.

I will never be a tall chad, but being normal height or at least not turbomanlet would make my life better.

5'2 :feelsrope: along with other health issues. Even shorter than all the women in my family. Poverty, malnutrition, prediabetes, lack of sleep or exercise growing up. Fucked up and missing teeth. Nobody else in the family seems to have health issues like I do. My dad calls me the ugly one.
No, dude, I geniunely don't see anything that could help you unless you are a chad facially.

No, dude, I geniunely don't see anything that could help you unless you are a chad facially.
Even doing plastic surgery would be like polishing a turd. I got ortho work done which did change my face for the better, but it's not like double jaw surgery which I was advised against. I am thinking of getting my nose done but I want to see if I can lose more weight first.

What's there to lose by trying besides losing money? I got fired from my last job for lack of "likeability" which is vaginaspeak for attractiveness and that people don't "connect" with me.

braces and repositioning my palate (idk what the ortho did but it did change my face slightly). The problem is that if you're missing teeth and you're also losing bone, the lower part of the face crumples into itself which is what you often see with old people without their dentures

Why didn't you do double jaw? Who the fuck cares what the fucking doctor thinks

Why didn't you do double jaw? Who the fuck cares what the fucking doctor thinks
because the doctor thought the braces will be enough and that I already have a "good profile". I started with myofunctional speech therapy because I had a narrow palate, kept biting my tongue, had TMJ and grinding at night, and suspected sleep apnea. My speech therapist referred me to an oral surgeon to get my tongue tie snipped, which I didn't even know I had until my mid 20's. It released so much tension and I was able to finally sleep at night and my face felt more relaxed, but still not enough. Speech therapist then referred me to my orthodontist who put me in braces to shift my jaw a bit and it did help with my face to a degree. We'll see if I need jaw surgery in the future.

I carry tension in my jaws and shoulders, which could be fucking things up. I think it's something psychosomatic and mental, so I am doing psychedelic therapy to pull everything in the catacomb of my mind out into the light in hopes I can release the chronic pain I have. Then I will see how my appearance changes more before moving onto plastic surgery and height surgery. Then finally just burn bridges and leave everyone behind.

I don't have family members or friends I am close to nor will miss. I realized I don't really love my family or will particularly miss them either.

The shitty thing is explaining my past and where I come from if I do meet new friends and partner in the future. Explaining to them why I don't have family for them to introduce to, nobody from my past such as high school and college friends, it's just such a strange situation.
These are the exact problems I have. Left my family for 5 years running, and I’m sure I’ll never see them again. but if I ever meet someone I’ll have no family or friends to introduce to. They’ll no doubt see me as a loser/weirdo

I will never be a tall chad, but being normal height or at least not turbomanlet would make my life better.
I got fired from my last job for lack of "likeability" which is vaginaspeak for attractiveness and that people don't "connect" with me.
brutal asf. paying a chad doctor to cut into your face and break your legs still probably isn't the move

brutal asf. paying a chad doctor to cut into your face and break your legs still probably isn't the move
Most of them are sub5

Change your name too if you're doing that

Honestly I'm jealous that you could get a ortho job. I wish I could have it

Change your name too if you're doing that
I actually did change my name completely before. It was to get away from my family, and honestly it doesn't do much to help you get away if someone is determined to find you since you still have your social security number, and banks and all these other institutions sell your information so private investigators can pretty quickly find where you live, your new phone number, etcetera. just by using your SSN and birth date. I doubt anyone is interested enough to look for me besides my apeshit family, but if I tell them I moved to another country and just slow fade, I doubt they will try to really search. Your name change is also public information and published online. If I google my old and new name, the court record for name change shows us. It's retarded.

On the other hand with my current (new) name, I don't have anything that comes up on google anyway. No public social media like IG or tiktok, no corportate articles or school newspapers with my name, facebook is under a nickname not legal name and nobody really checks it anyway. My facebook profile is a picture of my face modified with an AI and it's like nobody noticed I look different.

I actually did change my name completely before. It was to get away from my family, and honestly it doesn't do much to help you get away if someone is determined to find you since you still have your social security number, and banks and all these other institutions sell your information so private investigators can pretty quickly find where you live, your new phone number, etcetera. just by using your SSN and birth date. I doubt anyone is interested enough to look for me besides my apeshit family, but if I tell them I moved to another country and just slow fade, I doubt they will try to really search. Your name change is also public information and published online. If I google my old and new name, the court record for name change shows us. It's retarded.

On the other hand with my current (new) name, I don't have anything that comes up on google anyway. No public social media like IG or tiktok, no corportate articles or school newspapers with my name, facebook is under a nickname not legal name and nobody really checks it anyway. My facebook profile is a picture of my face modified with an AI and it's like nobody noticed I look different.
cant you sue for those things to be hidden, right to be forgotten or something along those lines?

cant you sue for those things to be hidden, right to be forgotten or something along those lines?
No because EVERY institution does this, and the moment you get mail sent to you under your new name, that becomes information that is searchable. It's why you're able to find nearly anyone on spokeo, whitepages.

Also, people are incredibly judgmental and suspicious about people who change their names. Especially mine where I changed everything first/middle/last. They think you're running from some shit after doing something bad, and not very sympathetic to something like "getting away from toxic family" or "I just didn't like my name". I don't just tell people I changed my name, but when applying for jobs, applying to a school, doing a background check, they'll ask.

Honestly I'm jealous that you could get a ortho job. I wish I could have it
I was in the military and that's how I saved up for mine. I didn't blow money on extra goods while serving. I saved deployment money. Look for a "myofunctional" orthodontist. Mine cost about 12k including the retainer for the next 10 years. It's expensive compared to regular orthos but you want someone who knows what they're doing and won't fuck up your teeth and jaws even further (which is what happen to me when my parents took me to my first ortho as a teenage, it fucked up my jaws for life).

Fuck man, I wouldn't blame yourself for your height. I believe it's just genetics, even if you could blame yourself your environment isn't something you could've changed at the time. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Fuck man, I wouldn't blame yourself for your height. I believe it's just genetics, even if you could blame yourself your environment isn't something you could've changed at the time. Don't be too hard on yourself.
Of course it's not my fault. Everything I stated were things beyond my control. My mother admitted to me that unlike with my siblings, she was checked out and didn't try to stay healthy while pregnant with me and didn't try as hard to keep me healthy throughout childhood. The lack of sleep is due to my mother keeping me anxious and randomly attacking me throughout childhood, and screaming at me all night until like 2 in the morning when I had to wake up at like 7am the next day. Lack of exercise is because I just don't come from a family that valued exercise.

Of course it's not my fault. Everything I stated were things beyond my control. My mother admitted to me that unlike with my siblings, she was checked out and didn't try to stay healthy while pregnant with me and didn't try as hard to keep me healthy throughout childhood. The lack of sleep is due to my mother keeping me anxious and randomly attacking me throughout childhood, and screaming at me all night until like 2 in the morning when I had to wake up at like 7am the next day. Lack of exercise is because I just don't come from a family that valued exercise.
Assuming you have the funds and the will to change these things I truly hope the procedures go well for you.

I support dropping everything and starting life anew elsewhere as long as it does not involve throwing innocent people under the bus (which it usually doesn't but some people do use and abuse others in order to take advantage of them). I think you should do it, if this is what will really make your life wholer and happier then bailing is well worth the price of leaving everyone you know behind.

Trust me, they won't take notice, they'll forget you quickly and move on. Having said that you have no intimate bonds, you likely already think so too.

Isolation doesn't usually end well.

As well as your looksmaxxing, you should go abroad to poor Asian countries. The men and women are much shorter, you'd be normal height in many of those countries as you are.

Assuming you have the funds and the will to change these things I truly hope the procedures go well for you.
411 4118058

Thanks brocel. My short height and deformed face (or that's what my dad called it) are reminders of my trauma, abuse, and being treated differently by my family growing up. It's not just about how the rest of the world treats me or the lack of opportunity. It's genuinely upsetting to look at my height and then think of all the hungry days and mom screaming like a banshee. Fixing my teeth already made my life better to a degree, though it's not a wide perfect Hollywood smile but I already get treated better for it.

I am cashing out stocks for the muscle growth stimulators and face plastic surgery, and I need to save for the leg surgery so I can use the stocks and my car as collateral to take out a loan.

I think you should do it, if this is what will really make your life wholer and happier then bailing is well worth the price of leaving everyone you know behind.
Yeah that was what I was thinking. There isn't a guarantee that I will have no issues in my "next chapter" or that I won't carry my problems with me (I probably will because you take your trauma with you), but sometimes the environment does make a difference. I will keep my facebook profile up but will slowly start culling out the pictures and the people too. If it doesn't work out or I am still struggling, I can always an hero.

sometimes the environment does make a difference
The game is the same everywhere, but the players come in different varieties. Also, do you really think having a Facebook page will help you at all? Most young people don't even use Facebook. I could see it advancing your reputation and providing the cover of affability, however social media is all superficial nonsense.

What is your present arrangement like? How do you spend your days off work? Maybe it's salvageable. I won't get your hopes up that moving is the definite solution for your predicament, the promise of reward isn't always worth the risk. If you move, make sure it is to somewhere that has the same, if not better, quality of life.

The game is the same everywhere, but the players come in different varieties. Also, do you really think having a Facebook page will help you at all? Most young people don't even use Facebook. I could see it advancing your reputation and providing the cover of affability, however social media is all superficial nonsense.

What is your present arrangement like? How do you spend your days off work? Maybe it's salvageable. I won't get your hopes up that moving is the definite solution for your predicament, the promise of reward isn't always worth the risk. If you move, make sure it is to somewhere that has the same, if not better, quality of life.
no idea about younger people but people my age still use facebook. It's just there to say "I exist".

Right now I don't have a job. I got fired from my last one, and I haven't had a full time real job in like 3 years. I do fuck all with my time, I used to work out 5 days a week but got too depressed to even bother. Now I spend time just shit posting on the internet and coming here, and I don't work on my hobbies or my future goals really. I am just so deprived of my basic social needs that I am just deadweight. Therapists are fucking useless lol. Antidepressants don't do anything. I've considered Lexapro to try something new but I can't be bothered when the problem is external, not internal. The past 3 years I often wish I just ended it 5 years ago.

Yeah I want to go to a place with a better quality of life, what's the point of moving to a third world country with dirt roads when I don't even have history or connection with the people there nor share the same culture and language. I am likely going to stay in the same city I am living in, it's a huge place. I don't even know anyone here nor made friends, there is no family here. If I start school here for a master's, it's going to be as if I already a stranger here anyway.

The question is, how do I explain myself to the new people I meet? I already bullshitted strangers and coworkers about a lot of things, like talking about girls I dated in the past (total lie), driving out of town to see family for the holidays (I spend holidays and birthdays alone), hanging out with friends (I have none). Bullshitting is really the only way to not have people ice you out. I pretend I am super close to my family because that's the shit people want to hear. If someone asks me if I am dating anyone (idk if they're asking me this ironically), I say "well nothing official. There are some girls I talk to but I haven't gotten serious with any of them yet."

Last edited:
The question is, how do I explain myself to the new people I meet? I already bullshitted strangers and coworkers about a lot of things, like talking about girls I dated in the past (total lie), driving out of town to see family for the holidays (I spend holidays and birthdays alone), hanging out with friends (I have none). Bullshitting is really the only way to not have people ice you out. I pretend I am super close to my family because that's the shit people want to hear. If someone asks me if I am dating anyone (idk if they're asking me this ironically), I say "well nothing official. There are some girls I talk to but I haven't gotten serious with any of them yet."
Why do you think they're asking you those personal questions?

You’re 5’2. Leg Lengthening can give you 4 inches tops without serious health risks and very bad proportions. If you go past 4 in. your arms will be small and too short when compared with your legs. Your bodily proportions will be all wrong and you’ll still look off putting regardless, because you’d be 5’6 post surgery.

Manlet cutoff is at 6ft. Preferable height is at 6’3 to slay or have any success.

Don’t get me started on the baseline health risks you and extra stress you’d be putting your body during the post-surgery healing process. You could lose your ability to walk, and that’s just the better outcome compared to having both of your legs amputated because an infection developed inside your bone and is threatening to kill you without immediate action taken.

Do you genuinely think this will work out for you?

Last edited:
Why do you think they're asking you those personal questions?

I assumed they asked just to keep a conversation going and make polite talk, or are these questions that people usually don't ask other people?

You’re 5’2. Leg Lengthening can give you 4 inches tops without serious health risks and very bad proportions. If you go past 4 in. your arms will be small and too short when compared with your legs. Your bodily proportions will be all wrong and you’ll still look off putting regardless, because you’d be 5’6 post surgery.

Manlet cutoff is at 6ft. Preferable height is at 6’3 to slay or have any success.

Don’t get me started on the baseline health risks you and extra stress you’d be putting your body during the post-surgery healing process. You could lose your ability to walk, and that’s just the better outcome compared to having both of your legs amputated because an infection developed inside your bone and is threatening to kill you without immediate action taken.

Do you genuinely think this will work out for you?

I won't be even 5'8 with LL but even 3 inches puts me at the same height or taller than the average woman. It's still better to be a manlet than a turbomanlet. Women right now think I am a fucking garden gnome teehee
What the fuck else am I supposed to do? Stay 5'2? I don't need to slay stacies, even just being treated as human is a good goal for now.

And who gives a fuck about health risks? Being an incel in itself is a health risk already. I have some money and I am not taking it with me, might as well give this a shot. It's more like having cancer and picking a choice between chemotherapy that will be painful and suck and can kill you, or letting the cancer grow which will eventually kill you.

I assumed they asked just to keep a conversation going and make polite talk, or are these questions that people usually don't ask other people?
The questions seem normal enough, I'm just wondering if they were attempting to root out some compromising information about you in order to confirm malicious suspicions. It was probably nothing. They only wanted to get to know you better. I'm being paranoid.

Unfortunately, there is no surgery for my autism

Im 5 8 your Surgery wont elevate you into anything .

Move abroad and save yourself the Money

Height surgery won't save you, I'm in the same boat at 5'4
At best we are getting 2-3 inches added to our height from surgery so it won't matter, we'll still be short, just don't do it since it's expensive and bad for your body.
The mental rapeining that will occur after you spend all that money just to see some highschooler who is 6'5 just from having good genes pull pussy without even trying is going to break you, surgery just isn't a good cope at our height imo, only worth it if you are already average height and can go into the over 6'0 range.

I'm just wondering if they were attempting to root out some compromising information about you in order to confirm malicious suspicions.
Unsure but people have definitely done this and do a poor job hiding it. Mostly women if they ever talk to me, but men as well.

Height surgery won't save you, I'm in the same boat at 5'4
At best we are getting 2-3 inches added to our height from surgery so it won't matter, we'll still be short, just don't do it since it's expensive and bad for your body.
The mental rapeining that will occur after you spend all that money just to see some highschooler who is 6'5 just from having good genes pull pussy without even trying is going to break you, surgery just isn't a good cope at our height imo, only worth it if you are already average height and can go into the over 6'0 range.

It's safely 2-3 inches with fibia and another potential 2 inches with tibia. I will never be chad but being short average seems better than turbomanlet. What else am I supposed to do? I am not taking the money with me if I die.