Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid Whores from my School Already Posting pics of themselves

Yep. It’s brutal. I actually knew of this couple during school that were together since 6th grade all the way to 10th grade before I went homeschool due to a medical condition. I’m sure they were fucking in 8th grade and they were kissing and holding hands when they were fucking 11!! Also, this guy was Chad tier in looks and the girl was average at best. He probably was dating her because she wouldn’t dare leave him, and he might have had a Stacy as a side chick.
Holding hand? They were rough hard core fucking at 11-12 yrs old I have proof

You are most right except she was going on dates at 12 and was slutting around since age 14. I can basically guarantee she had sex by 16.
True, my guesses were being kind and assuming she was more pure, because some girls start fucking a lot of chads by age 18, if she's good (good is relative), she'll start smashing chads in her early 20's.

The age of losing virginity is going down in foids so it's likely she's smashed by 16, but she'll probably have like a triple orgy or some degenerate shit before she settles for the betabux

True, my guesses were being kind and assuming she was more pure, because some girls start fucking a lot of chads by age 18, if she's good (good is relative), she'll start smashing chads in her early 20's.

The age of losing virginity is going down in foids so it's likely she's smashed by 16, but she'll probably have like a triple orgy or some degenerate shit before she settles for the betabux
Yep. I never assume they are good because most of them are sluts. I assume they are sluts until proven otherwise

Our current/former classmates are whoring themselves to chads, enjoying their youth and benefitting foid's position in modern society

Jerking off to their sexy pics is the best thing we can do in our situation

triple orgy? fucking these whores all are havIng gang bangs at chads place every weekend this crazy

triple orgy? fucking these whores all are havIng gang bangs at chads place every weekend this crazy
True, they're doing some nasty degenerate shi lmao, unironically probably eating chad's shit

True, they're doing some nasty degenerate shi lmao, unironically probably eating chad's shit
Foids foids unironically need to be burned alive just for STD sterilization

I've seen Holocaust survivors with more curves

Our current/former classmates are whoring themselves to chads, enjoying their youth and benefitting foid's position in modern society

Jerking off to their sexy pics is the best thing we can do in our situation
Me and my teenage years oneitis cut contact in 2013 when she was 18. Around 2020 i searched her on social media and she posted a close up pic of her ass with a butterfly tatoo so i can imagine what she did during that time. She also started to post some feminist shit at some point during those years and even got into the alternative/artsy girl esthetic. :feelsseriously:

Me and my teenage years oneitis cut contact in 2013 when she was 18. Around 2020 i searched her on social media and she posted a close up pic of her ass with a butterfly tatoo so i can imagine what she did during that time. She also started to post some feminist shit at some point during those years and even got into the alternative/artsy girl esthetic. :feelsseriously:
Fucking brutal :feelsbadman:

What country is this?

Literally every other femoid in my school does shit like this.
They have to put out there offers to allure Chad, this is intra-privilegee communication. We’re not addressed by it, yet we can still observe it.