Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Pisspill and Pissceldom is real for rats

Musophobia

Musophobia

Rodentcel
★★★

I came across this article as I was coping
Basically, they found out that attractive male rat's piss contains more MUP than incel rats, meaning females can measure the attractiveness of a male by the smell/taste of the piss
Made me wonder if humans had a similar mechanism, it is already know that attractive men have attractive body odors (for foids)

Could the pisspill be true?We already know that shitpill is legit, I think we have couple of shitcel posters here already
Thoughts? Could you be a pisscel? :feelshmm:
Just piss in around her house to claim the territory theory confirmed?

Pisspill is mfing brutal af ngl

Laboratory-grade suicidefuel tbh

Take the pisspill

OP are you ratman

OP are you ratman
idk who the fuck that is but at this point im fucking sure he mogs me
fuck man, I just got mogged by a group of highschoolers, there were 6 of them I think, all of them mogged me in every aspect, except muscle obviously, it is so over

yes women can tell attractiveness via sweat which has urine as does piss.

idk who the fuck that is but at this point im fucking sure he mogs me
fuck man, I just got mogged by a group of highschoolers, there were 6 of them I think, all of them mogged me in every aspect, except muscle obviously, it is so over

you mog them in rat knowledge, also i get mogged by highschoolers too i have a terrible eye area so im aging very badly..

you mog them in rat knowledge, also i get mogged by highschoolers too i have a terrible eye area so im aging very badly..
:feelsrope: I cant even cope after all these years of getting mogged, I fear the rope is near :feelsrope:

next time i see a cute foid ill piss on her :feelsokman: