Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Pipeline Punch is objectively the best Monster flavor

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
Da363881c9de86f35509dca3d6373a26
I drink Monster cans every day. 1-2 cans every day, and I have been doing this for years. And I tried almost every flavor that is available where I live. So I know what I'm talking about.

Don't these Monster drinks contain bull semen?

Ive only trieed the black one

I personally love the rehab flavors. There is something about their tea like consistency that really just works for me idk. I think the best differs among who you ask. I am pretty sure the most popular is the white flavor, and it is always pretty reliable.

I personally love the rehab flavors. There is something about their tea like consistency that really just works for me idk. I think the best differs among who you ask. I am pretty sure the most popular is the white flavor, and it is always pretty reliable.
same. rehab lemon is great, but it's rare here for some reason. Most stores here have rehab peach which is ok.

The white one (zero ultra) is good too

same. rehab lemon is great, but it's rare here for some reason. Most stores here have rehab peach which is ok.

The white one (zero ultra) is good too
White one and Original is nice

Also the black tin with purple writing is nice
I think just regular punch

lmao get out of here pleb
everyone knows bull piss is a potent serum that can ascend you above inceldom in large doses
norman-osborn-pervert.gif

Monster is satanic drink

PRAISE JESUS AND DRINK WHISKY

View attachment 742105
I drink Monster cans every day. 1-2 cans every day, and I have been doing this for years. And I tried almost every flavor that is available where I live. So I know what I'm talking about.
I mainly drink Hell cans, but I've tried Monster ones. They're pretty good.