Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pinay girl who received christmas box from American boy as a boy,marries him

Bottom rung noodlewhore marries bottom rung whitecel, water is wet

Mogs me ngl, cute story

Noodlehoes are the biggest race traitors

And this news written by a filipina whore of course she's dating whites only

Is this some kind of fucking joke?
Fuck it, that ricewhore's son will be posting here in a couple years.
Maybe BettER yet...

"Muh women are not predictable biological robots, you misogynists!"

fuck bro.. i forgot you were filipino
:feelsbadman: when i see threads bout pinay/asians women marrying white men.. yet i dont see mch pinoy/asian men marrying white girls.. I guess our smv as ricecel is below SEA;) level

:feelsbadman: when i see threads bout pinay/asians women marrying white men.. yet i dont see mch pinoy/asian men marrying white girls.. I guess our smv as ricecel is below SEA;) level
because its over if youre deathnik

Noodlewhores are big race traitors

i thought it was a cute story lol

I’m envious of such news.

holy shit she is ugly 1.5/10

I hate pinay foids so much. They're shortest people on the planet, dark skinned, recessed chin and fat. Just the lowest of the lowest people around. To top it up they are poor and low IQ.

I hate pinay foids so much. They're shortest people on the planet, dark skinned, recessed chin and fat. Just the lowest of the lowest people around. To top it up they are poor and low IQ.
And it seems like they are fucking scammers

Damn he was running JBW game before he even hit puberty.

jfl she probably saved her virginity for him..

Probly, foids only want to get their virginity taken by white Chads, he's not Chad in the west but in in the Philippines he may as well be compared to all the subhuman men over there.

Probly, foids only want to get their virginity taken by white Chads, he's not Chad in the west but in in the Philippines he may as well be compared to all the subhuman men over there.
all noodlewhores needs to be caged tbh.

She needs to be put in her place.

whores like her belongs on a cross.

As all her makeup is stripped off and a mirror in front of her so she can look at herself and feel disgusted with her natural look. Haha, stupid whore.

As all her makeup is stripped off and a mirror in front of her so she can look at herself and feel disgusted with her natural look. Haha, stupid whore.
sounds like a great punishment method bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back