Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory pills i'll never understand?

kinky_sulu

kinky_sulu

Greycel
I’ve been reading a lot (on the Wiki etc.), about the blackpill, purplepill and redpill but I kinda don’t get behind how they really make out. Like I roughly know whats the difference between them, but when it gets to details, idk. which belief belongs to which pill. I mean I identify with the blackpill but whats going on in the purple and redpilled heads?? How would u describe the differences between the pills??

Wait until you see the whitepill

redpill is knowledge related to facts, the truth, except you take it as something positive and your life gets better because of it.

the blackpill is similiar to the redpill except you take the blackpill as something negative, brutal that takes your general mood down.

bluepill is an ignorant state, never got to know the truth.

purple pill is someone who came in contact with redpills, or blackpills but insists on living on like a bluepilled person, pretending the truth doesn't exists.

TLDR Redpill and blackpill are the same, its just perspective that defines what effects the knowledge will have on you.
purple pill is someone in denial with reality.
Bluepill is having no knowledge from the truth.

A summary of the pills and their respective mindsets:
Blue pill: The world is fine as it is, bad things only happen to bad people, everyone gets what's according to their respective merit, treat everyone fairly and with respect because then the world will love you too
Red pill: The world is a shithole, but with improvements and hard discipline you can try to change yourself and your surroundings for the better, go to the gym, read your books and try to be your absolute best version because there is no such thing as free lunch in the world, fight for yourself
Black pill: The world is a shithole and any effort to improve it is fruitless, the situation is hopeless and nobody cares about you and your efforts, those with better luck (e.g. more intelligence, better physical/mental health, better looks) succeed and the rest fails, we have long crossed the point of no return and it's over, the right ones don't have to try or win with minor efforts at worst, they naturally succeed due to their ingenuity, when you are unsuccessful you don't have what it takes to succeed, with that information you can do whatever you deem fit
White pill: The world is a shithole and any effort to improve it is fruitless, but I still keep hope because maybe something good comes along in a while, with copes (like religion/video games/etc.) I can try to remove myself as much as possible from the detrimental effects that the modern world has on me
Purple pill: The ideology of trannymaxxers and femdom fags - Knajjd should banhammer them on sight :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Last edited:
I remember those days when people called me greycel.

A summary of the pills and their respective mindsets:
Blue pill: The world is fine as it is, bad things only happen to bad people, everyone gets what's according to their respective merit, treat everyone fairly and with respect because then the world will love you too
Red pill: The world is a shithole, but with improvements and hard discipline you can try to change yourself and your surroundings for the better, go to the gym, read your books and try to be your absolute best version because there is no such thing as free lunch in the world, fight for yourself
Black pill: The world is a shithole and any effort to improve it is fruitless, the situation is hopeless and nobody cares about you and your efforts, those with better luck (e.g. more intelligence, better physical/mental health, better looks) succeed and the rest fails, we have long crossed the point of no return and it's over, the right ones don't have to try or win with minor efforts at worst, they naturally succeed due to their ingenuity, when you are unsuccessful you don't have what it takes to succeed, with that information you can do whatever you deem fit
White pill: The world is a shithole and any effort to improve it is fruitless, but I still keep hope because maybe something good comes along in a while, with copes (like religion/video games/etc.) I can try to remove myself as much as possible from the detrimental effects that the modern world has on me
Purple pill: The ideology of trannymaxxers and femdom fags - Knajjd should banhammer them on sight :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
pretty much

i've seen some say red pill is pua crap while black pill is looksmaxxing

wdym

i thought that was just a mix of bluepill and redpill

bluepill: delusion
redpill: acknowledgement of reality, but delusionally thinking it can be overcome.
purplepill: no fucking idea. delusion regardless.
blackpill: reality
whitepill: trying to live your best life, disregarding the burdens of reality from weighing too heavily on your mind.

I’ve been reading a lot (on the Wiki etc.), about the blackpill, purplepill and redpill but I kinda don’t get behind how they really make out. Like I roughly know whats the difference between them, but when it gets to details, idk. which belief belongs to which pill. I mean I identify with the blackpill but whats going on in the purple and redpilled heads?? How would u describe the differences between the pills??
Bluepill = false understanding. Usually trad copers or feminist bs.

Redpill = knowing the bluepill is false, and understanding sexual dynamics in a way where you think you can change your sexual market value. Usually want to to pickup chicks and plowing through many of them

Purplepill = thinking you can you get a marriage and bluepill goals by using redpill knowledge

Blackpill = realizing sexual attraction is a result things that are biologically determined and outside your control. The only way to deal with this is to surgery maxxx, rope, or rot.

Whitepill = realizing its over and accepting the blackpill, but you cope by doing other stuff like video game maxxing, meditation maxxxing, or watching anime.