Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Pictures of the places where Elliot Rodger went ER

SirIncel

SirIncel

Veteran
★★★★★
So I was looking around Google Street View and found the places in Isla Vista where Elliot Rodger went ER during his Day of Retribution.

Screenshot 6

This is the sorority house where he couldn't get in after autistically knocking on the door for several minutes. Nice parking there btw.
Afterwards, he shot these two girls on the streets outside the sorority house:

Ironically there is a church directly behind the sorority house.

Screenshot 7

Then he drove to this shop where he shot a guy in the shop from his car:

Screenshot 5

I couldn't find the exact address of Elliot Rodger's apartment but it was in Seville Road and there are only two apartment complexes. So he probably lived in one of these buildings. That's also where he killed the 3 fellow ricecels:

Screenshot 3
Screenshot 4

I am a confirmed troll

They probably bullied him. Muh so innocent. Although ER did kill fellow ricecels

Screenshot 3

he lived in this apartment complex.

Damn. It looks more normal than I imagined. I thought he was from beverly hills

Wow great. How did you find out?
I found this other image of his apartment in an article and it matches. (notice the flowers left for the dead ricecels)
05262014 IV Monday 007

two sorority foids and one chadlite. LIFEFUEL

two sorority foids and one chadlite. LIFEFUEL
Bro extra combo breaker for extra points :feelskek::feelskek: chadlites are 500 points + :feelskek::feelskek: and 200 xp :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Chads left 70/70

Chadlites left 67/68 Time left 2:32 m

Hurry ! Isla vista's sheriff Is on His way!

Bro extra combo breaker for extra points :feelskek::feelskek: chadlites are 500 points + :feelskek::feelskek: and 200 xp :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Chads left 70/70

Chadlites left 67/68 Time left 2:32 m

Hurry ! Isla vista's sheriff Is on His way!
giga based:feelshmm:

That idiout couldn't simply break the window or what, jfl ?:feelsUnreal::feelsohgod: or ram it with his car

That idiout couldn't simply break the window or what, jfl ?:feelsUnreal::feelsohgod: or ram it with his car

It really looks kind of easy to break the windows with a gun and climb inside.

Could probably even hit the window on the front door and put your hand inside and open the door yourself jfl.
Or shoot the window

all he had to do was to NOT PICK a Memorial day weekend where almost every stacies were out on date trips with chads. the door's usually unlocked.

and i dont think the rice were innocent in this. they probably bullied him. :worryfeels:

Could probably even hit the window on the front door and put your hand inside and open the door yourself jfl.
Or shoot the window
Its More Easy Said than done imagine the Situation,Youre elliot Is the day of the r.and u took cyanide pills ir some shit,u cock ur guns and check what Time Is it un your phone ,meanwhile u watch a pic u stored of monette , you want to see her for last Time before doing ir :feelsohh: now u go towards the door u know ur Time Is límited before the pills do effect,you have 10 million things going trough ur head in that moment and boom door Is closed
@yikerinos

Look at this bitch carefully and tell me she'd not the type of person that would bully a guy for being a virgin.
A girl just like this bullied me for being fat and ugly in middle school.

Interesting piece of history.

Once coronavirus is over, I will go there on holiday and take pictures

beautiful apartment complex

If i ever visit California I would definitely rent a black BMW and do some ER landmark sight seeing.