Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Pictures of San Francisco before it became a filthy dump ran by a niggress foid mayor

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I took these pictures between the years 2009 and 2013, before San Francisco was turned into a toilet by a toilet niggress mayor:

Golden Gate Bridge:

Crossing the Golden Gate Bridge

Old War War 2 bunker in Marin County:

Old World War 2 bunker

Powell Street:

Powell Street San Francisco

San Francisco Giants ballpark:

San Francisco Giants ballpark

Traffic crossing the Bay Bridge into Oakland:

Traffic crossing the Bay Bridge

Public housing in the Fillmore District on McAllister Street:

Public Housing

Wonderful Mexican restaurant in the Sunset District by the beach:

Really tasty Mexican food

The Cow Palace (funny name, but that is because cows used to be butchered at this location):

The Cow Palace

Candlestick Park - former home of the San Francisco Giants and San Francisco 49ers - torn down in 2015, and the sports teams moved:

Candlestick Park

The Oakland Coliseum - sadly both sports teams moved to Las Vegas, Nevada ( Jewish foid mayor ran Oakland into the ground):

The Oakland   Alameda County Coliseum

Prison cell on Alcatraz Island:

Alcatraz prison cell

Alcatraz prison cell with the cell door open (men really served time in there):

Alcatraz prison cell with the cell door open

Alcatraz Prison recreation yard:

Alcatraz Prison recreation yard

Alcatraz Prison view from the recreation yard:

Alcatraz Prison view from the recreation yard

Here's a picture I took in New York when I spotted ThoughtfulCel

img_5395-jpg.510991
img_5398-jpg.510992

My free needle street bed is cozy AF!

giga cope San Francisco was always a shithole and LA as well

My free needle street bed is cozy AF!
Hey, free heroin needles distributed by the government, the homeless then relieve themselves on the street - what more do you need?! :feelshaha:

Watch Dogs 2 replicated all its places, i feel like i am an american who lived in this city

giga cope San Francisco was always a shithole and LA as well
R
San francisco 1950s 12

LA and SF when they were 90% white (pre-1965 Immigration Act) were still 100x times better than their modern-day counterparts.

the homeless situation right now is the worst its ever been. there are crackheads all over town now yelling at the top of their lungs spazzing out in broad daylight. before they were confined to 3 districts mostly. Now theyre everywhere.

also freeway shootings, car break-ins, and car jackings are up through the roof.

I'm planning to move pretty soon as I am now in a better position to move as far as my situation. I'm currently looking for a safe clean place and Hawaii is one of the places I'm considering.

CA is basically the worst place in the entire world. Its extremely bad all around. High cost of living, high taxes, inflation, stagnant wages, crime, homelessness, mass inceldom, traffic, the most stuck up entitled bitches on the entire planet. List goes on and on and on.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back