Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Stupid-ass evil foid Mayor of Oakland was responsible for all 3 major sports team leaving the city.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Libby Schaaf was the Mayor of Oakland from January 2015 to January 2023. During Schaaf’s time as Mayor of the city, Oakland lost every major sports team due to the poor conditions of the city.

2017 - Raiders of the National Football League decide to move to Las Vegas.

2019 - The Golden State Warriors of the National Basketball Association move to San Francisco.

2023 - The Oakland Athletics of Major League Baseball decide to move to Las Vegas.

Libby Schaaf, or Libby Laugh, is a weakling even by foid standards. The taxpayers of Oakland needed those teams to stay in the city, because those teams brought in money - thanks to Libby Laugh those teams hit the road, because Oakland was turned into a toilet by a toilet!

Guess who succeeded Libby Laugh - an evil bleeding foid with a nice American name, Sheng Thao. The city of Oakland, California has had three foid Mayors in a row! It’s over! :feelsree:

View: https://youtu.be/fkrkptZrVJA

Last edited:
Picture uploader is being hacked by Ukrainians again, I took the pictures out - I'll insert them again when the uploader is working.

Picture uploader is being hacked by Ukrainians again, I took the pictures out - I'll insert them again when the uploader is working.

Mayor Libby Laugh

She is a Jew

Jewish Press.com:

She never cared about the goym of Oakland

Oakland's newest Mayor (third foid in a row):

What a joke

What happens when foids are in charge

Over for Oaklandcels