Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pictures of my HS bully that just got engaged (pics include his fiancée )

All of them were around average looking and skinny. One of them was a literal 130lb manlet framelet spic that I could kill with my hands. I wish I could go back in time so I could break his bones and rape his gf in front of him.
If you could fuck him up, Then why didn’t you do anything about it?

If you could fuck him up, Then why didn’t you do anything about it?
Because bullying nowadays is nonconfrontational and usually just ostracization and talking shit behind people's backs. I would've gotten in a lot of trouble since I have a history of being a violent person. It was the most fucked up time in my life and I cried a lot. My whole experience at this school was just extremely confusing, depressing, and infuriating. I had no one in my life so everything about me just froze and I became a drone.

nuke him into orbit
:lul::lul::lul:

Our painful lessons.

"shouldn't hold on"? This man is clearly traumatized. His violent fantasies can be mitigated somewhat by empathy.

Allow me to tell you a story:

Years ago, I was bullied too. Youth would laugh at me because I was a short autistic boy who was unable to speak without stuttering. They called me "house mouse", "weirdo", "freak", "pipsqueak", "leprechaun"(feminine voice). One girl said, "I think he has a disability" as a joke.

I've always been dissociated from my surroundings because of my illnesses, so I speak to myself for comfort and clarity. This attracted the attention of a certain Hispanic boy, who happily recorded my private chatter and played it with his friends. He also started shoving me into desks when he realized how "easy" it was to torment me. Eventually, I had a mental breakdown from this.
You can take classes to help overcome your stuttering. You should try it, it can work wonders.

bullies are usually subchads from what i've noticed
they're so terrified of falling through the cracks so they'll do anything to maintain the normie status quo
Yep. Actual Chads have nothing to gain from retarded and gay aggressiveness.

For fat and average fucks like OP pic it's a good strategy apparently. If he was a nice person, no foid would want him. I hate women so god damn much.

bullies are usually subchads from what i've noticed
they're so terrified of falling through the cracks so they'll do anything to maintain the normie status quo
I agree, the bullies are not equal to Chad, and have to gain status at the expense of incels.

he and that blonde bitch, I will wish with all my soul from here to death, that both shits die agonizingly of cancer and their fucking mothers get raped by hiv-positive niggers.
lol.

Because bullying nowadays is nonconfrontational and usually just ostracization and talking shit behind people's backs. I would've gotten in a lot of trouble since I have a history of being a violent person. It was the most fucked up time in my life and I cried a lot. My whole experience at this school was just extremely confusing, depressing, and infuriating. I had no one in my life so everything about me just froze and I became a drone.
Knowing how serious the consequences or being bullied are, I’m sure you’d fuck them up if you go back in time right? Who cares about school consequences.

Knowing how serious the consequences or being bullied are, I’m sure you’d fuck them up if you go back in time right? Who cares about school consequences.
the problem is my life is a fucking trainwreck and i'm the polar opposite of impulsive
it's not just school consequences too(law enforcement) but i'd hate to go to beat up someone who never laid a hand on me and continue to go to the same school for years after making enemies... it just makes things way messier and awkward
they weren't the traditional bullies anyways... just "passive" teasing because I didn't give a fuck about their gay social shit
If I had to get revenge i'd probably do it the sneaky way
like fuck them up financially and leave them homeless or something idk
As a low status male I've already been walking a tightrope my whole life trying not to get a bad reputation
i'd rather be a no one than give another reason for normies and soyciety to shit on me

Years ago, I was bullied too. Youth would laugh at me because I was a short autistic boy who was unable to speak without stuttering. They called me "house mouse", "weirdo", "freak", "pipsqueak", "leprechaun"(feminine voice). One girl said, "I think he has a disability" as a joke.

I've always been dissociated from my surroundings because of my illnesses, so I speak to myself for comfort and clarity. This attracted the attention of a certain Hispanic boy, who happily recorded my private chatter and played it with his friends. He also started shoving me into desks when he realized how "easy" it was to torment me. Eventually, I had a mental breakdown from this.
Your conclusions?

Its pretty simple. Hes white, and upper class. They cant lose.

You're both losers for wasting time learning monkeyspeak.
View attachment 501104

View attachment 501105
yep this tanned white guy with the brown hair,This guy was prb my worst hs bully. his bullying was all verbal, he had always played these mind power word games with me. He talked to me like Im a 8year old, he mocked me all the time, he said "you're talking to myself" when i was talking to myself,etc

I distinctly remember a conversation where he said "you're a loser" straight to my face,it was in afrikaanse class, he was in a conversation with a jock and they knew that my 2nd language marks were shit,so he stated the obvious, he said ''i don't think (my name) is gonna pass finals" as this converation was going on, i was sitting to prb the best academic performer of the grade and he was just totally oblivious to the conversation, i remember him shuffling his afrikaanse notes/booklets like he's not even hearing this degrading conversation, he knew i was a loner loser and he shouldn't come to my rescue like "hey stop bashing down (my name)" I did pass finals bare minimum. ( if you wanna picture this conversation, the three of us were sitting on a chair by the table like normal, the jock was infront of me on my left, the bully was infront of me on my right, and the academic performer nerd was sitting to my direct right. This all happened close to matric final exams )

every once in a while i check his facebook, he hasn't really uploaded any new pictures in prb years but a while ago i saw he "got engaged",this guy is 24 years old like me. Im not really impressed with how hot his girl is, this guy is dating/got engaged to his exact looks match, they even look like sister/brother, they are like 97 percent of south african couples . the girl looks like an average PSL nice girlfriend. this girl is prb his highschool sweetheart, in hs i didn't give a crap if he was dating or not, i never eavesdropped on his conversations. . anyways im like 60 percent sure they are gonna get divorced/breakup in five years,i don't believe in the "highschool sweetheart'' crap but if they get married and have kids in five/ten years time, i'll feel fucking miserable and fucked up, obviously i thought up of crazy revenge plans like i show up to his wedding with a AK47 and s**** u* everybody, im a 24 year old virgin, i have never fucking kissed a girl in my life my lifes a fucking joke,i never got payback
take a shit on his front porch

She is literally only with him because he is a bully, guaranteed. Foids love that. And he understands that...hence why he's a bully.

He has to victimise his fellow man 24/7 to get some average 5/10 pussy. Fuck that cucked cunt.

I feel it's appropiate to copy/paste a link to a post i posted some time ago, this post just feels so fucking relatable , it sums up my experience at my boy private all boyschool

View attachment 501104

View attachment 501105
yep this tanned white guy with the brown hair,This guy was prb my worst hs bully. his bullying was all verbal, he had always played these mind power word games with me. He talked to me like Im a 8year old, he mocked me all the time, he said "you're talking to myself" when i was talking to myself,etc

I distinctly remember a conversation where he said "you're a loser" straight to my face,it was in afrikaanse class, he was in a conversation with a jock and they knew that my 2nd language marks were shit,so he stated the obvious, he said ''i don't think (my name) is gonna pass finals" as this converation was going on, i was sitting to prb the best academic performer of the grade and he was just totally oblivious to the conversation, i remember him shuffling his afrikaanse notes/booklets like he's not even hearing this degrading conversation, he knew i was a loner loser and he shouldn't come to my rescue like "hey stop bashing down (my name)" I did pass finals bare minimum. ( if you wanna picture this conversation, the three of us were sitting on a chair by the table like normal, the jock was infront of me on my left, the bully was infront of me on my right, and the academic performer nerd was sitting to my direct right. This all happened close to matric final exams )

every once in a while i check his facebook, he hasn't really uploaded any new pictures in prb years but a while ago i saw he "got engaged",this guy is 24 years old like me. Im not really impressed with how hot his girl is, this guy is dating/got engaged to his exact looks match, they even look like sister/brother, they are like 97 percent of south african couples . the girl looks like an average PSL nice girlfriend. this girl is prb his highschool sweetheart, in hs i didn't give a crap if he was dating or not, i never eavesdropped on his conversations. . anyways im like 60 percent sure they are gonna get divorced/breakup in five years,i don't believe in the "highschool sweetheart'' crap but if they get married and have kids in five/ten years time, i'll feel fucking miserable and fucked up, obviously i thought up of crazy revenge plans like i show up to his wedding with a AK47 and s**** u* everybody, im a 24 year old virgin, i have never fucking kissed a girl in my life my lifes a fucking joke,i never got payback
Given the body fat in his face with solid eye area his 6/10 at best. Probabaly normiemaxxed and NTmaxxed + bullies always got it good later in life unless they get into crime and drugs
Allow me to tell you a story:

These people deserve to be beaten violently with a baseball bat so their face is unrecognzible in gta 5 of course. I wasnt bullied to this extent but any kind of bullying is ragefuel for me.

Last edited:
what's his height?
he is fat, why a slim girl would date this fat guy?

if you're taller why aren't you slaying?
are you ethnic?

Nasolabial couple :lul:

Fat fuck, i hope he slips on the banana peel and breaks his neck.

all my bullies are incels like me and they thought it would give them normie status to harass me they are all jobless cucks now

le personality

View attachment 501104

View attachment 501105

What a fat fuck. The girl looks like a kid. So I guess that’s a consolation. This is why incels should go gym. Don’t let fat fucks push you around.

I agree. Find out where he be at and ambush him, wear a ski mask so he doesn't know who it is.

Fuck him up but not seriously, just enough for him to not seriously consider retaliation, and make your escape.

Vengeance is all we have in this fucked up world. It's on us to deliver justice, in our way we deem fit.
check my revenge plan in this post, i think this is the perfect revenge plan

he splits that foid in half every night while we rot in our bedtombs
No kidding. We get treated like shit meanwhile he gets his petite blonde fuck meat that he can pick up by the throat and obliterate her holes

This dude looks like he would post here, if he didn't get the chance to be a betabuxx

I’m sorry you were bullied:feelsbadman:
Hope he gets cheated on
Sending telepathic waves to my black friend so that he can cuck that guy :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:, hope he finds her cheating on him and commits suicide

I am surprised to see a butter face fuck can be a bully and had a fiancee tbh.

She looks so cute. Why do the biggest pieces of shit in society always get the most happiness?

i don't get this why would you let anyone bully you, even if you're inferior don't get scared and try to throw hands. When he sees that you can put a bit of a struggle he will eventually leave you

On which planet do you live where an ugly dude like this can get a wife like her? Seriously, which country?

On which planet do you live where an ugly dude like this can get a wife like her? Seriously, which country?
they're looks matched dude, a average chubby dude with a skinny foid

View attachment 501104

View attachment 501105

He’s ugly bro

His fiancé looks like my therapist. Hot.

lmao he looks like shit

He must have great personality

Just bully theory

What about a little acid attack ?:society::smonk:

Your bully looks like Chris Chan.

Bullies are usually high tier normies to chadlites, actual chads/tyrones have left me alone. Only normalfags and fat women have picked on me, most chads are fairly polite.
Gigachad bullied me.

Why do you censor it coward

Considering how the situation in South Africa has been lately, I hope a bunch of niggers gang up on them (in God of War: Ascension). And yes, she will most likely cheat on him or leave him, but until then he'll be living the happy life he deserves none of. :lasereyes: