Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Revenge plan against my bullies and teachers,coaches

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
I have thought of many ways to get revenge,
the best one i have come up with is the "pellet gun hidden in sports bad" strategy, you hide a pellet gun in a sports bag, walk past the car of the person who wronged you and you shoot the windscreen. you can repeat a few times and the person who wronged you would know that this is an intentional act, not just some random rocks or objects from somewhere , do it when noone is close by. I have thought of this a million times, i think about it everyday. I fantasized that i do it to the cars of my asshole teachers, shit for me i had never touched a pelet gun before I matriculated

what are your revenge plans that you come up with??

Last edited:
gets put on local sheriff's watchlist

The kissless

Recruit​

★★★

Joined Jul 11, 2021 Posts 205 Online 4d 1h 38m

main-qimg-f689d50ac74b1974e2f9bbe468c5fd0b

get help you monster

Get pcp 0.22 air rifle with scope and shot from distance. If you hit them in head you can get 20 years in prison.

This morning when I went out for a walk and got some fresh air
I don't do that because i don't wanna get recognized/stuck in conversations with guys i went to school with, or get stuck in small talk with old people people walking their dog

get recognized/stuck in conversations with guys i went to school with, or get stuck in small talk with old people people walking their dog
mogs me. Even if I were to get recognized, nobody would start a conversation with me

if you want actual revenge with no jail , go kill shootup your collegue then shoor yourself , or if you are smart stalk and plan a murder for each person that wronged you without the police knowing tips : 1 delete all social media so you can't be tracked , 2 burn every file in school or medical file that proves of your existance , 3 make sure those people have forgotten about your existance and make sure they don't notice your psychotic behavoir if they did they would have told their friends and if when the police questions their friends they will mention you and you would become a suspect and you wouldn't finish your mission , so yeah any thoughts ?

Make a pvc pipe bow, buy arrows online and go on killing spree. Its cheap and effective.

If ur a little tech savvy and dont be stupid you could order so much unpaid stuff online to them (e.g food, magazins, funeral cars, taxi's, invoice orders from online shops) the list is endless.. :smonk:

if you want actual revenge with no jail , go kill shootup your collegue then shoor yourself , or if you are smart stalk and plan a murder for each person that wronged you without the police knowing tips : 1 delete all social media so you can't be tracked , 2 burn every file in school or medical file that proves of your existance , 3 make sure those people have forgotten about your existance and make sure they don't notice your psychotic behavoir if they did they would have told their friends and if when the police questions their friends they will mention you and you would become a suspect and you wouldn't finish your mission , so yeah any thoughts ?
Reminds me of a famous case of revenge that happened in my country

Knowing you can do acts like these is a good cope.
The thoughts and ideas get bigger as you think of how much damage/harm to others you can do before you get stopped.

If I want a revenge plan it has to be something great. Going ER is not enough I want to do something big

Get pcp 0.22 air rifle with scope and shot from distance. If you hit them in head you can get 20 years in prison.
The dark web weapons my friend, I assume you know.

The dark web weapons my friend, I assume you know.
I would get a gun illegally for self defense and love for small arms but how safe are dark web stores? They can be frauds, do they even send to other countries?

I would get a gun illegally for self defense and love for small arms but how safe are dark web stores? They can be frauds, do they even send to other countries?
I don't know any dark web stores that sell weapons, only drugs and other things. You can buy guns obviously in any country if you get in touch with the right people.

Sounds pretty good.

Anyone who ever fucked with me I got even.
And I expect this level of justice to be standard.