Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pictures of my HS bully that just got engaged (pics include his fiancée )

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
18320747 417181141995141 5360160398621195363 o LI

14053987 278604035852853 8349696082347449537 n

yep this tanned white guy with the brown hair,This guy was prb my worst hs bully. his bullying was all verbal, he had always played these mind power word games with me. He talked to me like Im a 8year old, he mocked me all the time, he said "you're talking to myself" when i was talking to myself,etc

I distinctly remember a conversation where he said "you're a loser" straight to my face,it was in afrikaanse class, he was in a conversation with a jock and they knew that my 2nd language marks were shit,so he stated the obvious, he said ''i don't think (my name) is gonna pass finals" as this converation was going on, i was sitting to prb the best academic performer of the grade and he was just totally oblivious to the conversation, i remember him shuffling his afrikaanse notes/booklets like he's not even hearing this degrading conversation, he knew i was a loner loser and he shouldn't come to my rescue like "hey stop bashing down (my name)" I did pass finals bare minimum. ( if you wanna picture this conversation, the three of us were sitting on a chair by the table like normal, the jock was infront of me on my left, the bully was infront of me on my right, and the academic performer nerd was sitting to my direct right. This all happened close to matric final exams )

every once in a while i check his facebook, he hasn't really uploaded any new pictures in prb years but a while ago i saw he "got engaged",this guy is 24 years old like me. Im not really impressed with how hot his girl is, this guy is dating/got engaged to his exact looks match, they even look like sister/brother, they are like 97 percent of south african couples . the girl looks like an average PSL nice girlfriend. this girl is prb his highschool sweetheart, in hs i didn't give a crap if he was dating or not, i never eavesdropped on his conversations. . anyways im like 60 percent sure they are gonna get divorced/breakup in five years,i don't believe in the "highschool sweetheart'' crap but if they get married and have kids in five/ten years time, i'll feel fucking miserable and fucked up, obviously i thought up of crazy revenge plans like i show up to his wedding with a AK47 and s**** u* everybody, im a 24 year old virgin, i have never fucking kissed a girl in my life my lifes a fucking joke,i never got payback

Last edited:
bullies are usually subchads from what i've noticed
they're so terrified of falling through the cracks so they'll do anything to maintain the normie status quo

he splits that foid in half every night while we rot in our bedtombs

they're so terrified of falling through the cracks so they'll do anything to maintain the normie status quo
this guy is not goodlooking or ugly, he was very popular with the asshole popular chads just as you'd expect. obviously extroverted and sporty, he's a rugby guy but i was very surprised to find out that he's a soccor coach for 13 year old kids, i felt fucking jealous, really fucking jealous , i've been pretty much mostly LDAR through college, im doing a bullshit PR degree

nuke him into orbit

He is fat, does his face look good?

Pretty much. Chaddest of the chads can actually be the friendliest people you'll ever meet.

Pretty much. Chaddest of the chads can actually be the friendliest people you'll ever meet.
until the second they realize you are wasting their time or costing them in some way, unfortunetly what i experienced

until the second they realize you are wasting their time or costing them in some way, unfortunetly what i experienced
men at the very top aren't worried about these retarded power games

My biggest bully has a chad face but was a manlet

Fuck that fat faggot

men at the very top aren't worried about these retarded power games
say whatever you say, I have my experiences, many of my pussy fucking bullies were loud extroverted chads

Bullies are usually high tier normies to chadlites, actual chads/tyrones have left me alone. Only normalfags and fat women have picked on me, most chads are fairly polite.

I should add that i went to a private allboy school, obviolsy i hated the vocal popular chads and the overconfident vocal nigs
It could've been worse.
probably, it's not the 90s anymore
It could've been worse.
you have bully stories? if my bullies had ever gotten physical, the teachers would come and stop it and the bullying would stop

Last edited:
Thats how it hieß , the biggest Shitter wins in this Battle royale füll of Shits.

And If your Not the Shit , your Out.

I still get bullied in workplaces in my 20’s. Guys nonchalantly imply that I should go gay, or fuck animals etc...

Bullies are usually high tier normies to chadlites, actual chads/tyrones have left me alone. Only normalfags and fat women have picked on me, most chads are fairly polite.
this was my exact experience

Aren't all Bantus going to rape and murder all the Akrikaaners anyway?

he and that blonde bitch, I will wish with all my soul from here to death, that both shits die agonizingly of cancer and their fucking mothers get raped by hiv-positive niggers.

There is no karma. There is no God.

She does have that white trash look tbh.

my bullies were manlets and lanklets
the actual slayers never gave a fuck about antagonizing anyone
yup, tru chads have no need to bully anybody, they have nothing to be insecure about

those are our lessons

You don't have to like him. You can even hate him. But you shouldn't hold on to violent fantasies. That's power he has over you.

Redpill success story for him tbh

Im sorry you were bullied op

But isnt it a tenet of redpill fags to be "dominant" and "low inhib"
Guess it only works for normie tier fatties and above.

You don't have to like him. You can even hate him. But you shouldn't hold on to violent fantasies. That's power he has over you.
those violent fantasies vanish when they become a reality,

High IQ.

Its ironic, I doubt old classmates have any idea that incels from their class know their personal details

those are our lessons

Our painful lessons.

"shouldn't hold on"? This man is clearly traumatized. His violent fantasies can be mitigated somewhat by empathy.

i'll feel fucking miserable and fucked up, obviously i thought up of crazy revenge plans like i show up to his wedding with a AK47 and s**** u* everybody, im a 24 year old virgin, i have never fucking kissed a girl in my life my lifes a fucking joke,i never got payback

Allow me to tell you a story:

yep this tanned white guy with the brown hair,This guy was prb my worst hs bully. his bullying was all verbal, he had always played these mind power word games with me. He talked to me like Im a 8year old, he mocked me all the time, he said "you're talking to myself" when i was talking to myself,etc

Years ago, I was bullied too. Youth would laugh at me because I was a short autistic boy who was unable to speak without stuttering. They called me "house mouse", "weirdo", "freak", "pipsqueak", "leprechaun"(feminine voice). One girl said, "I think he has a disability" as a joke.

I've always been dissociated from my surroundings because of my illnesses, so I speak to myself for comfort and clarity. This attracted the attention of a certain Hispanic boy, who happily recorded my private chatter and played it with his friends. He also started shoving me into desks when he realized how "easy" it was to torment me. Eventually, I had a mental breakdown from this.

They’re always large, high test and violent though. So usually decently high PSL

"shouldn't hold on"? This man is clearly traumatized. His violent fantasies can be mitigated somewhat by empathy.

I'm aware he's traumatized, a lot of us are. And that's why we should try to be better. Instead of saying "Welp, life fucked me up so whatever happens to me or anyone else, that's life's fault." Life isn't coming to collect its punishment.

those violent fantasies vanish when they become a reality,
I agree. Find out where he be at and ambush him, wear a ski mask so he doesn't know who it is.

Fuck him up but not seriously, just enough for him to not seriously consider retaliation, and make your escape.

Vengeance is all we have in this fucked up world. It's on us to deliver justice, in our way we deem fit.

They’re always large, high test and violent though. So usually decently high PSL
All of them were around average looking and skinny. One of them was a literal 130lb manlet framelet spic that I could kill with my hands. I wish I could go back in time so I could break his bones and rape his gf in front of him.