Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Picture of FiveFourManlet (Everyone GTFIH) (Who In The World Said This Guy Is Chad Are You Blind or Just a Baka?

Has way less lower eyelid retaction, shorter philtrum, seems to have high set cheekbones but he mogs me by 0.5-1 point

Tbh

That is not him. I saw a shadow pic of his face before, that he posted here. He has a strong lower third and is white.
This could be that @5.4manlet imposter. Not legit fivefourmanlet

Last edited:
That is not him. I saw a shadow pic of his face before, that he posted here. He has a strong lower third and is white.
anyone can angle fraud

what a chad.
B2CA2955 2BB8 4A0D A394 DB5B839D494C

Not DOXXING, this image was publicly released by him on the LooksMax ratings thread.

View attachment 56624

I want these bakas who said he is a 5'4 Chad to come out and show themselves right now!

NCT, acne, old man brown spots. Holey moley.

Where is that god-tier lower third I've heard so much about?

I will delete the pic if he requests me to on LooksMax.

This is the guy who spammed this place with his brags?

View attachment 56625

Show yourselves fools.

View attachment 56626
no thats the guy we talked to on discord

If this is him then he's a legit 3.5/10. He'd be nearcel at best if he were average height, even discounting the fact that he doesn't seem NT.

Broke: Chad pretending to be incel
Woke: Incel pretending to be Chad
Bespoke: Incel pretending to be incel bragging about being Chad

This explains why when I repeatedly asked him if he was so good looking why didn't he:

- Use Omegle for validation/interaction (no height)
- Use Tinder to at least get matches (no height)
- Become a famous YouTuber (no height)
- Roidmax to cope partially with low height

None of those are possible with that face. He's average.

This explains why when I repeatedly asked him if he was so good looking why didn't he:

- Use Omegle for validation/interaction (no height)
- Use Tinder to at least get matches (no height)
- Become a famous YouTuber (no height)
- Roidmax to cope partially with low height

None of those are possible with that face. He's average.
Muscles on manlets is comical tbh. Like Alphadestiny

It's ok boyo, he mogs me too :feelsbadman:
Is that confirmed him? If it is ,the way @NEETAndTidy talked about him and the way he described himself made it seem like he was chad. This couldn’t be further from the truth.Honestly who cares we are all in the same situation. :feelscry::feelsrope:

Is that confirmed him? If it is ,the way @NEETAndTidy talked about him and the way he described himself made it seem like he was chad. This couldn’t be further from the truth.Honestly who cares we are all in the same situation. :feelscry::feelsrope:

I'm guessing this pic is actually him and he was morphing/frauding his other pics.

Yeah that pic is not what ive seen of him. So who knows. But who really cares at this point tbh.

Ill speak to him tho

Explain @knajjd's situation then
Face > Height always. Knajd is just well below the female average height in the west (5’4) meaning he would need to move (a place like indonesia or SEA where men on average are 5’2/5’3) and wear lifts (2-3 inch lifts). He would struggle but i know people that are 5’3/5’4 that have had gfs (they have good faces though)

Last edited:
Face > Height always. Knajd is just well below the female average height in the west (5’4) meaning he would need to move and wear lifts (2-3 inch lifts). He would struggle but i know people that are 5’3/5’4 that have had gfs (they have good faces though)

Knajjd is a Locationcel. There are some countries where his body size is the average size for men, Indonesia for example. He would be a Slayer there.

Knajjd is a Locationcel. There are some countries where his body size is the average size for men, Indonesia for example. He would be a Slayer there.
yup high IQ

I really liked that guy tbh

Over. Is no one talking about that NCT? Jesus fucking christ

still mog me tho

Mogs me by having thick eyebrows and being white

Facially 4.5
considering his height: 2/10

it's over. Also everyone below 5'7 is incel no matter how they look.

I legit thought he was maybe a 7/10 I mog this guy jfl.

Last edited:
He looks like daron malakian
Daron before rebel

Fucking FiveFourManlet said that he has a better face than me LOL. I mog him! He didn't give me accurate ratings of my face. Instead he had an agenda of bringing me down.
Same here. If you want decent ratings go to truerateme

if thats actually him, I dont even know what to think of this website anymore
Why though ? , he is a pretty normal dude. Not good looking but not ugly. And he is 5'4.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 5 4 H0B0 looks like a fucking pussy. LOL at him writing all that tough guy shit. arm yourself fight everyone at all costs.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Holy fuck, it's so over for him. I feel you man.

Mogs me to the seventh realm of hell and back though.

he is ugly and shorter than me but mogs me coz hes white. he can find a gook to worship him no problemo!

WTF? Really? Everyone talked as he was a superchad but very short, the guy is at best normie tier looking and if he really is that short he is definitively a incel with that combination

WTF? Really? Everyone talked as he was a superchad but very short, the guy is at best normie tier looking and if he really is that short he is definitively a incel with that combination

Yes, but he still mogs most of us, including me, boyo :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back