Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Picture of FiveFourManlet (Everyone GTFIH) (Who In The World Said This Guy Is Chad Are You Blind or Just a Baka?

Not DOXXING, this image was publicly released by him on the LooksMax ratings thread.

View attachment 56624

I want these bakas who said he is a 5'4 Chad to come out and show themselves right now!

NCT, acne, old man brown spots. Holey moley.

Where is that god-tier lower third I've heard so much about?

I will delete the pic if he requests me to on LooksMax.

This is the guy who spammed this place with his brags?

View attachment 56625

Show yourselves fools.

View attachment 56626
In UK with height he is legit 1.5/10

If that's really him why the fuck would he brag about his face....he is your avarage every day dude. He is not ugly nor a chad
Maybe he wanted to pretend he had a Chad face. Hes normal so who knows

That blackops2cel eyebrows though

He is a 3, maybe 4 if looksmaxes. Same as me tbh

damn bro did this get you banned again ?

This can't be him. Impossible.

wtf this guy aint no chad jfc, why in the fuck did he rate himself a 7.5

Face mogs me tbh. I heightmog him though I'm still a manlet

Holy fuck people on looksmax.org are rating him around a 5

I dont know, he never said he was Chad...he has a normie face tbh. He'll be fine.

that is an ugly face. he belongs here

If this is legit, then this is one of the first larps I've seen here where the user is not somehow a Chad or normie at least.

Unexpected tbh.

This is sad more than anything, let him back in here.

Not him. He has posted his picture publicly before in a thread. I can’t remember exactly what he looked like, but he did live up to his description of himself. This was posted on looksmax under a most likely fake account.

Has anyone consulted @NEETAndTidy regarding this picture?

Not him. He has posted his picture publicly before in a thread. I can’t remember exactly what he looked like, but he did live up to his description of himself. This was posted on looksmax under a most likely fake account.
I don’t think it is fake ngl, check out the actual thread on looksmax.org. Seems like his account tbh

Maybe he larped before and posted a pic of Chad and now revealed his real picture? Who knows kek

If that truly is him, then it is over ngl

Height>Face btw
Not ugly though

Gonna have to agree w most people here. I was really let down by how ugly his face is. I pictured him to have a legit Chad face on a little kids body

Kek, he said his face was that of an 8/10 Chad. He's 4,5/10. Still mogs me, but now I believe him when he says he tried everything before giving up and never got anything from it.

Assuming the pic is true, now I like him better. I can't really like pretty boy mental/fake/volcels 100%.

His eye area and eyebrows destroy him, he's a 4/10 at best

How do you we know this is him? He facemogs me maybe half a point but considering his height he has the same SMV as me.

Isn’t there another dude here with that name? @5’4Manlet or something like that? @FiveFourManlet name is in letters while other one was numbered just like guy in pic. Also another pic of FiveFour showed he has shorter hair than the guy in pic. That ain’t him

He kind of looks like his pic except with a negative canthal tilt, shitty eye colour & really weak lower third. I don't know his age but if hes in his twenties and looks that young then its over for him

View attachment 56658

He kind of looks like his pic except with a negative canthal tilt, shitty eye colour & really weak lower third. I don't know his age but if hes in his twenties and looks that young then its over for him

> 5'4

That's all you need to know about him to know that it's over for him.

He larped about larping jfl

That's not the picture I saw.

hes not a 4, more like a 2 or 3

even my prime and looksmaxxed state mogs him

2018 10 26 081111

oh Oooooooo

i got a stalker now

look hes trying to say something

I don't save anyone's pics. I'll speak to him
Yes, did he also show the other pic of him? He looked baldish but had very good cheekbones and jawline and he was much whiter than the guy in that pic

Is this really him? He claimed to have a stop tier face and to only be incel due to height.

My incel 3/10 past version mogs him hard. It must be a joke or either he larped all the time as manlet chadface.

He looks almost ethnic to me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back