Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [PICTURE] I just took a shit and it’s bloody

Go to the emergency room

View attachment 220254Despite my terrible diet, I have never had bloody shit before. The bloods almost the same amount of actual feces on there. What the fuck? What does this mean? I know it’s not a lot but this was the last wipe and before it was a lot. Like a small nosebleed amount.

what do I do?
Edit: I’d post a pic of my shit but scared it’s too far. There’s legit a bloody shit smear on its bottom though but because of the toilet water I can’t make out if the shit log itself is bloody or not
Yeah, that happens to me sometimes.

Over for you
go to a hospital and maybe they’ll stick something up your ass to stop the bleeding
Lmao

Why are you even worried? You dont wanna live anyway

Because I don’t wanna die through my ass
Was going to tell you to just kill yourself with any method before you die from your ass but dont kill urself serioulisy

Go to hospital ASAP. Srs.
It can be everything from life threatening intenstinal bleeding to ruptured hemorroids.
I'm a doc if anything.

Ah shit it was a week ago. Didn't notice. How are you OP?

Go to hospital ASAP. Srs.
It can be everything from life threatening intenstinal bleeding to ruptured hemorroids.
I'm a doc if anything.

Ah shit it was a week ago. Didn't notice. How are you OP?
Yes hello doctor I’m ok I think my anal tissue just tore tbhtbh it wasn’t a big shit though but it ruptured my bunghole na sayin?

Yes hello doctor I’m ok I think my anal tissue just tore tbhtbh it wasn’t a big shit though but it ruptured my bunghole na sayin?

Odds are it's hemorrhoids.

But lemme make a post about it on incels.co instead of going to see a doctor.

k

U have cancer rip boyo

Make sure it won't get infected cause there's a wound obviously. Paraproctitis is a shitty complication.

Odds are it's hemorrhoids.

But lemme make a post about it on incels.co instead of going to see a doctor.

k
Fuck doctors tbh, incels.co isn’t Jew ran.

Some stacy from IT is fingering herself to that picture of your shit right now...

Why do so many incels feel the desire, to post their own shit, online?

Why do so many incels feel the desire, to post their own shit, online?
It is literal shitposting

good morning @BummerDrummer

Covid 19, rest in peace brocel. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

This happened when I started regularly eating tacos from Jack in the Box

ttt @Snow Dushman

This happened to me a few times in the past but I'm okay though. Still paying a doctor a visit shouldn't hurt.

Reminds me of posts by that one tranny faggot larper, I think its name was NEETAndTidy

It was always talking about how its asshole was bleeding for "no reason"

Reminds me of posts by that one tranny faggot larper, I think its name was NEETAndTidy

It was always talking about how its asshole was bleeding for "no reason"
You are retarded, NEETandTidy wasn't a tranny himself, he just fucked one. Lol @ u and your misinformed doo doo garbage of a post.

Now now, this is bummer were talking about.

View attachment 224232
How can I go to one when its quarantine corona lockdown and I have no money. It seems ok now. I think I just tore my asshole

99% sure it's the same person, it always had tatsumaki as its profile picture

I saw a pic of him, he looked like the typical hairy neckbeard steryotype. I concede. (also lol at having jew in the description)

I have had bloody poops before