Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [PICTURE] I just took a shit and it’s bloody

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
746036F0 988E 45AF A2D3 F3C26AA3273E
Despite my terrible diet, I have never had bloody shit before. The bloods almost the same amount of actual feces on there. What the fuck? What does this mean? I know it’s not a lot but this was the last wipe and before it was a lot. Like a small nosebleed amount.

what do I do?
Edit: I’d post a pic of my shit but scared it’s too far. There’s legit a bloody shit smear on its bottom though but because of the toilet water I can’t make out if the shit log itself is bloody or not

Over for you
go to a hospital and maybe they’ll stick something up your ass to stop the bleeding

still think this is all fake looks like melted chocolate. use ultra hd cam pls

still think this is all fake looks like melted chocolate. use ultra hd cam pls
I flushed it but I took a shit while in the incels.co chat tbh idk I don’t think I’m dying but might as well post cuz I’m on here while the situation was happening

how far up your butthole do you push the paper?

Never began for redshitcels

It looks bright, so it's probably somewhere at the end of the tract

You likely tore some tissue because the shit was too big/hard

Eat more fiber and monitor your condition

See a doctor if there's anything out of the ordinary, like bloody diarrhoea, uncharacteristic weakness, fever

Also do it if the amount of blood in your consequent bowel movements doesn't decrease in volume in a week

It's over
start planning the funeral
but srsly, if you notice blood for over a week, go to a doctor
he'd probably shove a tube up your ass to see where the blood is coming from

Last edited:
your fat turd ripped up your intestines
no biggie unless you are still bleeding even after that (doctor time), just means that you need less fiber

probably just ripped your asshole

Dis is why you inkwell sicko

Just eat more ibuprofen bro!
(This is a side effect)

I'm literally took a monster dump that hurt my asshole 2 weeks ago, it was huge think it the size of a bottle wash container and it didn't make my ass bleed. I had to do bathroom yoga to get it out, it was rock solid and one giant log. I screamed when I pushed it out. And that still didn't make assbleed. You might have asscancer or assburgers. I suggest getting your ass checked out bro.

Prostate cancer

massive rip bro hope some ghost didnt rape u

soon this will be me as well. the average ungly incel will live off dirt cookies.

this is our future

No cuz I’m not black
keep coping. whether ur white or shitskin this will be your future. We will be eating dirt cookies and bug meat while the rich niggers eat steak and wine.

Next level shitpost