Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Pickup Artist" David Bond cucking asians in front of camera in Hong Kong, it's over for ricecels

godhatesasian

godhatesasian

[Ricecel]
★★

Not trying to race-baiting here, but just like the story of @itsOVER, this might be another lifefuel to you, especially whitecels, not to me.
I am seriously considering go ER on him, should I?

that video was brutal af, imagine your girl kissing another guy while youre holding her hand. its over.

A nice fresh JBW right there, JBW works best on noodlewhores and currybitches, proved trillions of times, yet people here still cope.

The power level of the white male in Asia oh my days
itsover1000.jpg

imagine your girl kissing another guy while youre holding her hand.

I'd just kill myself at that point. You might as well just hold the dude's dick while he pees too.

I'd just kill myself at that point. You might as well just hold the dude's dick while he pees too.
He just let it happened aswell if that was Nigeria that dude and that bitch will be killed.

Whats even more annoying is that these fucking fags cant pull this shit in the west because every girl rejects them, but they think they are super cool by going to a different continent and cucking some poor asian guy just minding his own businesses.

I hate these pathetic tourist fags aka wanabe slayers who got sent packing by white whores. Ricecels pls go karate kid on these neeks.

Women can't be humans like us. They acte like fucking demons.

So what are their best features ?
The nordwood ?
Find me some cope like you did with itsOVER.
JBW is reaL

Whats even more annoying is that these fucking fags cant pull this shit in the west because every girl rejects them, but they think they are super cool by going to a different continent and cucking some poor asian guy just minding his own businesses.

I hate these pathetic tourist fags aka wanabe slayers who got sent packing by white whores. Ricecels pls go karate kid on these neeks.
They get cucked by chad in the west then they go to gookville and cuck some ricecels girl smh. Lets fuck over this guy and not just get on tinder and get some bitch.

They get cucked by chad in the west then they go to gookville and cuck some ricecels girl smh. Lets fuck over this guy and not just get on tinder and get some bitch.
yeah exactly anyone who thinks these guys are "chads" is a moron.

Chad cucks these faggots in the west and self deported them to Asia where they try to be sly and do things like that, when they can easily get the same result on tinder easily.

It's not about race. Other asian guys do that all the time, it just reveals a moral hole in the female.

This hurts to watch as a neanderthal, can't imagine what it's like for ricecels. ER the laowai, rice war now.

String of shitty PUA-inspired posts as well as hating on incels on a fucking incels forum. Clean up or ship out.

U gotta be kidding. You think those guys give a fuck about "muh not getting women in the west!" ? Women in the west are HORRIBLE and feminists anyway.

They just like fucking, and they get to fuck alot.

stop thinking about whateveryone else thinks about yoiu all the time, incredible aspie, fucking nerd lol

A nice fresh JBW right there, JBW works best on noodlewhores and currybitches, proved trillions of times, yet people here still cope.
legit boggles my mind
like there are so many empirical and anecdotal evidence of JBW
how can they STILL deny JBW ?
weird stuff

IMG 2790

Fucking noodlewhores.

Those ladies he talked to legit looked ugly as fuk.

lol @ their beta Asian boyfriend

lol @ just be a normie white guy in Asia theory

I hope he gets lynched by the menfolk. If you are going to JBW max then fine, but don't post your pickup vids and brag about it like a faggot as if you are some slayer god.

JBW proven to be true. This guy isn't even attractive.

Do it I can give you $$$ to arm yourself

My God how can you be so beta lmao, literally standing there while some dude she just met kisses her more passionately than she ever kissed her Asian beta BF. Lmao still holding hands while his tongue is her mouth.

Never seen such a brutal cucking.

Hongkonger here. I'm not surprised about this.

9/10 of our city youth guys are incels.
The whole city is a mess with subhuman 'refugees' which are more alpha than the locals.
Should guns be legal in here, JBWs wont be able to pull it off as ER would rise
(our government bans guns, is cucked and loves subhuman refugees with machetes)
(one of the worst first world cities if you're a youngcel with stress and many other issues)

Also our first mass shooter (sort of) is female, it's over for HKcels.

The whole city is a mess with subhuman 'refugees' which are more alpha than the locals.
(one of the worst first world cities if you're a youngcel with stress and many other issues)

the only difference is in the West men actually pay women thousands of dollars to get humiliated and slapped.

the only difference is in the West men actually pay women thousands of dollars to get humiliated and slapped.

Really? I'm pretty sure in the west people are less beta, at least in their upbringing.

Really? I'm pretty sure in the west people are less beta, at least in their upbringing.
kek, you must´ve missed the thread with the vaccum sealed female turd that cucks pay hundreds of dollars for.

The asian guys in the video mog me to death and I'm white. JBW only works if you are at least normie tier.

I'd argue face > race (I'm white).

JBW only applies if you're at least 3/10 (in which most white guys are).

Man this is pure rage fuel. Imagine going to these Asian countries to get foids and bringing them over here only to get cucked financially and mentally.

Works better on noodlewhores than currybitches imo, currywhores are better for JBB in the west.

All westerners can get laid in Asia, due to status. Race has nothing to do with it.

yeah exactly anyone who thinks these guys are "chads" is a moron.

Chad cucks these faggots in the west and self deported them to Asia where they try to be sly and do things like that, when they can easily get the same result on tinder easily.
Everytime i watch your profile pic my dick gets hard like a stone :feelsohh::feelsohh:

pretty sure you ARE a real Hongkonger, base on what you said:feelsokman: 巴打你好

It's not about race. Other asian guys do that all the time, it just reveals a moral hole in the female.

Exactly. Yeah, like sure, a good looking guy will cuck a normie. No shit. Happens in the west 1000 times a second ffs.

Refugees from where?

Refugees from where?
Basically from the same countries that you eurocels , US and UKcels have for the 'refugee' tides, Pakistan, some african countries I never heard of, middle east, SEA, you name it

David's my idol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back