Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [pic related] would you give oral sex to solve inceldom

would you?

• no

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • yes

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
The goal is clear, if you give oral sex to this macabre, disgusting, neovagina straight out of lovecraftian lore, everyone including you, incel, subhuman, ethnicel, manlet, etc. will each be assigned a 3.14 qt waifu that will remain loyal for the rest of your life. She will do anything you ask her to do. She will give you morning BJs, compliment you, and make you a fine good meal. In fact, it could be any waifu you wish. But you must give oral sex to the [pic related] Would you do it? Would you lick your tongue back and fourth, your mouth covered in rotting skin and scab while tasting like feces in order to solve inceldom?

Last edited:
Woah! where’s your
spoiler tags
when you need them sheesh:feelspuke:

:feelswhere: By the placement of the holes it looks like a M2F sex change that got botched

"She"

E02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9 press x to doubt memes memesuper la noire doubt meme 419 238

Last edited:
Wtf no not worth it

That looks infected

I scrolled right past that picture when I saw a glimpse of that monstrosity :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

If you vote yes, you're a CUCKED PHAGGOT.

There is a guy out here that spent 10+ years studying med school just to end up cutting dicks off some mentally ill guys and making these disgusting rotten wounds that not even a dog would lick

Think about It for a second

There is a guy out here that spent 10+ years studying med school just to end up cutting dicks off some mentally ill guys and making these disgusting rotten wounds that not even a dog would lick

Think about It for a second

(((shekels)))

@Napoleon de Geso would you lick that thing for a loyal loli waifu of culture (legally) with no over protective daddy?

Where are you even supposed to insert a penis in that thing?

I will do it for you guys but I'll commit suicide after I do it

Is that a bug?
@pp183 toughts?

Fucking disgusting

Thanks guys, I just completely lost my appetite, not even an NSFW spoiler? Fuck you

Ok my bad the NSFW is in the title

But still wtf man where the fuck do you even find this shit

NURSE! apply the maggots to this gangrene!

Thanks guys, I just completely lost my appetite, not even an NSFW spoiler? Fuck you

Ok my bad the NSFW is in the title

But still wtf man where the fuck do you even find this shit

It's not worth the years of physical excruciating pain you get from it after getting every STD in the book.

I WOULD RATHER ROPE

Yeah. What is a few moments of suffering compared to a life time of happiness? I would have to get really drunk tho

Yeah. What is a few moments of suffering compared to a life time of happiness? I would have to get really drunk tho
Same but Id have to get more than drunk jfl. That task requires much stronger drugs to go through.

I don't want to get an STD on my first time.

Yea tbh anyway unless it has some STD but i would take pills and stuff before to not get infected by bacterias then after i would puke my life and wash my mouth with ozigenated wáter,Binéfar,Bleach,lemon acid etc
But waifu must be the one i choose kk?