Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pic. Bald incels can't wear Suits.

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
Man up. Get a haircut. Put on a suit. Look sharp. Dress for success.

The problem is, I'm bald, and I look ridiculous in a suit.

The only outfit I look sort of Normal in is a pair of cargo shorts, and a nice baseball cap, with some Adidas and low cut socks. Like I'm out on a hike.

Proof. Look at this guy
Images 3

The only look I can pull off is casual slob
Images 4

Last edited:
Kek , incels can't wear anything. Suits are made for tall people. Have you notice menlets wearing suits? They look bad in them.:blackpill::feelskek:

Kek , incels can't wear anything. Suits are made for tall people. Have you notice menlets wearing suits? They look bad in them.:blackpill::feelskek:

height > face > frame > dick > hair

Damn. You're exactly right.

Short men in suits look ridiculous.

Unless maybe you're Tom cruise

Yea no offense to baldcels but balding men in suits always grossed me out idk why. Especially if they’re in some kind of business meeting

God! Not even him! :cryfeels: look how the size doesn't fit him. He looks even shorter :feelskek:
He looks like an bag of potatoes. No short men can pull off suit look, few maybe who are well proportioned but average manlet has giant head and torso and short legs and big feet.

Man up. Get a haircut. Put on a suit. Look sharp. Dress for success.

The problem is, I'm bald, and I look ridiculous in a suit.

The only outfit I look sort of Normal in is a pair of cargo shorts, and a nice baseball cap, with some Adidas and low cut socks. Like I'm out on a hike.

Proof. Look at this guy View attachment 600164

The only look I can pull off is casual slobView attachment 600168
Wrong. I know the business about suits very well and bald men look more dominant into it. Thats fact.

Last edited:
Images 2

Brutally mogged by 4"20 turbomanlet minioncel:lasereyes::lasereyes::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: