Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Physical attractiveness/race are the two only factors that matter much in swiping, with swiping decisions made in less than a second.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

Other factors like personality and hobbies were poor predictors and this data was found to be true on various dating apps including Tinder, OkCupid and Match.com.

It found that white people have the most right swipes.

IT will never touch this.

Water is wet.

Maybe you should focus on your bio and make it more interesting, inkel :soy:

I think the race issue is a multi layered problem. White foids do hate the men of their race due to the rise of nigger culture and the brainwashing they've been subjected to by the media. Ethnic foids on the other hand, are obsessed with whiteness. The only white foids interested in the cumskin niggers are the conservative pro Trump ones. But those are a minority among foids. The neo liberal hoes would rather virtue signal to ethnics.

There are multiple studies from Europe as well that showed that foids prefer white over other races. Here's a prominent one: https://www.researchgate.net/public...es_in_Online_Dating_across_European_Countries

racepill is the most brutal imo

I could have been able to connect with people to a much better degree if I was white

Nichemaxxing as a nonwhite is pretty futile

I have always been seen as inferior to white guys that I would theoretically mog

Being nonwhite pretty much destroys countless amounts of opportunities in your life

by looking asian I look like an emotionless robot without any sex drive

white people just have more expressive faces that allow them to thrive in a much wider range of social situations

you can't compete as a nonwhite in this globalized world

Last edited:
I think the race issue is a multi layered problem. White foids do hate the men of their race due to the rise of nigger culture and the brainwashing they've been subjected to by the media. Ethnic foids on the other hand, are obsessed with whiteness. The only white foids interested in the cumskin niggers are the conservative pro Trump ones. But those are a minority among foids. The neo liberal hoes would rather virtue signal to ethnics.

There are multiple studies from Europe as well that showed that foids prefer white over other races. Here's a prominent one: https://www.researchgate.net/public...es_in_Online_Dating_across_European_Countries
I noticed women in korea prefer white men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back