Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News PHYSICAL ATTRACTIVENESS BIAS IN THE LEGAL SYSTEM

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
https://www.thelawproject.com.au/in...t influence,and a maximum increase of 304.88%.

Imagetest1

Image asset

Image asset 1

If looks play a role when being sentenced to PRISON do people think that when it comes to dating and social situations and job interviews and many more that all of a sudden looks don't matter?

Here are a couple of quotes from the article:
Physical Attractiveness had a significant influence on judges sentencing. The more unattractive the criminal, the higher the sentence. Or conversely, the more attractive the criminal, the lower the sentence. The results of three studies show a minimum increase of 119.25% and a maximum increase of 304.88%.

Generally, attractive people are perceived as more intelligent, more socially skilled, more appealing personalities, more moral, more altruistic, more likely to succeed, more hirable as managers, and more competent. Attractive people tend to have better physical health, better mental health, better dating experiences, earn more money, obtain higher career positions, chosen for jobs more often, promoted more often, receive better job evaluations, and chosen as business partners more often, than unattractive people.

Mods pin this
@GoffSystemQB
@mental_out

I also assumed this for a long time.
Thank you for providing a good source!

its over for uglydefendantcels

I dare IT to screenshot this. They can't. Another study(s) which is just proof of the blackpill what can you say against this?

I like that more and more threads proving massive impact on halo effect are being created, not the same old >MUH INCELDOM. I mean i am not shaming inceldom, but at least non-fucking normies have otherwise good lives.

I like that more and more threads proving massive impact on halo effect are being created, not the same old >MUH INCELDOM. I mean i am not shaming inceldom, but at least non-fucking normies have otherwise good lives.
Müh inceldom?

Wow. Just wow.
Bed

Müh inceldom?

Wow. Just wow.
View attachment 307953
I KNEW someone will not take it the way I meant to say. Yes, inceldom is real and hurtful, destroys lives and all, BUT it's 50% of power of the whole spectrum of bad halo problem. People here are giving it too much focus and forget about other aspects. You may say, foids are glorified this way.

https://www.thelawproject.com.au/insights/attractiveness-bias-in-the-legal-system#yui_3_17_2_1_1596464673834_366:~:text=Physical Attractiveness had a significant influence,and a maximum increase of 304.88%.

View attachment 307935
View attachment 307936
View attachment 307937

If looks play a role when being sentenced to PRISON do people think that when it comes to dating and social situations and job interviews and many more that all of a sudden looks don't matter?

Here are a couple of quotes from the article:
Water is wet but this puts the nail in the coffin once and for all.

Every single aspect of life is directly related to physical attractiveness.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back