Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Philosophercel uses philosophy to find the craziest, saddest cope you'll ever encounter.

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
So to sum this up. In the field of logics, it was found that some logical operations required assuming or doing as if some possible words were true, this is what we call modality. But some philosopher took this even further and said that those possible worlds ARE TRUE, and this one uses it to cope with being an incel JFL.

Attachments

• POSSIBLEGIRLS.png
    POSSIBLEGIRLS.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 149
Philosophy is a low IQ cope for men that have nothing going for them so they pretend to be intelligent in a poor attempt to boost their SMV.

Philosophy is a low IQ cope for men that have nothing going for them so they pretend to be intelligent in a poor attempt to boost their SMV.

Cool story bro, but irrelevant to the topic.

This is why Marx wanted to develop a scientific way to analyse history. ("Historical materialism") Because he realized that all serious sciences had at one time developed out of and then away from philosophy, whose once proud bag full of protoscientific goodies had been more and more emptied over time until nothing but a windbag full of pompous drivel was left.

Philosophy has nothing to do with incels smh. also Plato was a wrestler Chad he was the opposite of an incel.

I find philosophy interesting but
there's so much pretentious-ness. I feel like most texts have 1% content with 99% fill material. 99% of this fill material is basically pretentious explanations that are complicated for no reason.

And I also feel that philosophy has no place nowadays. It had in the past as it was the precursor of physics and mathematics, but now? I just don't see the benefits it brings to humanity in any way lol.

Also that text... what the fuck is that even about man, like I think that's not philosophy that's just smoking a big ass joint

Philosophy has nothing to do with incels smh. also Plato was a wrestler Chad he was the opposite of an incel.
That's because they use to have status. Modern philosophers don't.

Philosophy is run by the jews

Philosophy is run by Ancient Greek Terrachads.

Islam however adores a jew God.
Philosophy is filled with soyboys. Just look at theamazingatheist

Allah is not a jew. Cuz by that logic Christians also worship a jew god

Philosophy is filled with soyboys. Just look at theamazingatheist
Analytic Philosophy is Soyboy Land.

Continental Philosophy however is Übermenshen Territory.

Allah is not a jew. Cuz by that logic Christians also worship a jew god
Christians worship a jew god
Christians worship a jew god
100% agree
I never said the contrary tbh ngl jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Thus muslims do adore a jew God.

Last edited:

So to sum this up. In the field of logics, it was found that some logical operations required assuming or doing as if some possible words were true, this is what we call modality. But some philosopher took this even further and said that those possible worlds ARE TRUE, and this one uses it to cope with being an incel JFL.
:giga: the fuck did i just read
Philosophy is run by the jews
implying everything isn't

Philosophy is a curious thing. Over time, my opinions on the matter have gone from

What's this pompous bullshit - > obviously a cope for dudes who couldn't get laid - > some philosophers had a point - > philosophy is not that bad - > philosophy is actually very cool, interesting and useful.

If this guy can cope with his multiworld theory, godspeed to him. It's all about finding the right cope for you.

philosophy = Jewish psyop