Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Phillipine whores won't stop texting me

Status
Not open for further replies.
UglyBaldingManlet

UglyBaldingManlet

Officer
Request for Information
I thought this would be a HUGE boost to my garbage-tier self-esteem, and it was nice at first because I don't get any attention or pussy even from fatties in my city.

But now it's just overwhelming. Literally 12+ noodles texting me all around the same time of day, on WhatsApp. Bad thing is, I actually like a few of them that seem genuine. But, the rest are incredibly annoying at times and kind of pushy and insecure about me texting other noodles. It's addictive but very tiring....

Is this how average roasties feel in the West??

fy2jyjcq0l6a1.png

JBW! @Incelius Savage :feelsping::lasereyes:

Ban speedrun @Fat Link @SlayerSlayer @PPEcel @TheProphetMuscle @Caesercel

They don't give a single shit about anything related to you other than the fact that you have an American passport and get paid in US dollars

Anyone with common sense knows that people from impoverished shithole countries see anyone from a first world country as prey, walking wallets, tickets to a better life. Especially your short old ugly balding ass

If you want to leverage that to get sex then go ahead but don't delude yourself into thinking that your situation is at all comparable to that of a female in the first world

Pump and dump ricewhores

Ban speedrun @Fat Link @SlayerSlayer @PPEcel @TheProphetMuscle @Caesercel

SEA Noodles will literally fuck anything that's not third-world and dark-skinned. They want that sweet sweet green card. And babies that don't look fully Asian, which is actually hilarious because most hapas look 70% Asian minimum.

If you want to leverage that to get sex then go ahead but don't delude yourself into thinking that your situation is at all comparable to that of a female in the first world

Well. I just might do that. Not for long-term thing, but if I can convince a few in country that I love them and want to eventually marry, maybe I can hit and quit.

Women always have a price, unless you're a Chad or mog her enough in the West. But, still... it's the closest a man can feel to the amount of attention a typical foid receives.

I thought this would be a HUGE boost to my garbage-tier self-esteem, and it was nice at first because I don't get any attention or pussy even from fatties in my city.

But now it's just overwhelming. Literally 12+ noodles texting me all around the same time of day, on WhatsApp. Bad thing is, I actually like a few of them that seem genuine. But, the rest are incredibly annoying at times and kind of pushy and insecure about me texting other noodles. It's addictive but very tiring....

Is this how average roasties feel in the West??
Ok GrAYcel

Status
Not open for further replies.