Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Difference between asian women and white women

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-

yeah asian foids have highest neoteny out of all races, which makes them most desired foids
most western foids are too masculine in comparison
only issue is that this also affects asian men

like one time i saw this grown adult japanese man in a forest
he pissed
i instantly recognized that his head was massive, while his body was like that of a teenager
it looked grotesque

however, if he was female, he would probably look like a fucking anime character and be extremely fuckable because of the same thing

Any foid can pour a pound of fakeup on her face and cheat her way into a higher SMV, OP. Asian women look just as disgusting, stop lying to yourself.

yeah asian foids have highest neoteny out of all races, which makes them most desired foids
most western foids are too masculine in comparison
only issue is that this also affects asian men

like one time i saw this grown adult japanese man in a forest
he pissed
i instantly recognized that his head was massive, while his body was like that of a teenager
it looked grotesque

however, if he was female, he would probably look like a fucking anime character and be extremely fuckable because of the same thing
an interesting thing about the head to body proportion in asians is that while they are the race with the biggest proportional ratio, asian mens' are usually smaller than average, which means that on top of asian womens' heads being bigger to adjust for the average, they are added with a more pronounced bigness to account for the fact that they literally bring up their racial average to the top... their heads are like watermelons

an interesting thing about the head to body proportion in asians is that while they are the race with the biggest proportional ratio, asian mens' are usually smaller than average, which means that on top of asian womens' heads being bigger to adjust for the average, they are added with a more pronounced bigness to account for the fact that they literally bring up their racial average to the top... their heads are like watermelons
:lul: :lul: :lul:
fucked up, literally race of anime foids

:lul: :lul: :lul:
fucked up, literally race of anime foids
dude I'm not joking. I have a cantoloupe... but this one girl at my school had a fucking watermelon.

i know the korean noodlewhore
semi popular streamer slut hyoon or something

dated a young white dude for a long time, JBW