Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pfizer pill twice a day keeps the Covid away

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
They're starting trials for the pill. Masks aren't enough, social distancing is not enough, vaccines are not enough, booster shots aren't enough. Now they're saying we will also need to take 2 jew tablets a day to stay healthy.

View: https://youtu.be/pinx8IDAzqU

get the vax goy

Fucking retarded. Sounds like complete bullshit.

Note: They're not talking about substituting the vaccine with pills, quite the opposite, they're saying the pills should be taken with the booster shots after your first initial vaccine injection. [All five or six booster shots total.] :feelsclown:

Last edited:
They're starting trials for the pill. Masks aren't enough, social distancing is not enough, vaccines are not enough, booster shots aren't enough. Now they're saying we will also need to take 2 jew tablets a day to stay healthy.

We're paying interest for Adolf Hitler's loss now

>unironically getting vaxxed
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:imagine

Do ya eat lots of zinc?
I do actually. I take a 50mg Zinc tablet every day. I'm also taking a shitload of Vitamin D, 5000iu or 7500iu a day.
>unironically getting vaxxed
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:imagine
How do I get unvaxxed? Cause I think I don't want that shit in me anymore.

I do actually. I take a 50mg Zinc tablet every day. I'm also taking a shitload of Vitamin D, 5000iu or 7500iu a day.

How do I get unvaxxed? Cause I think I don't want that shit in me anymore.
It passes trough your body in 24 hours, at least thats what they are saying.

No, this is crazy. Jews want to invade our bodies.

No, this is crazy. Jews want to invade our bodies.
they try to worm their way into every other facet of our lives so why not literally into our lives. Fucking filth

We're paying interest for Adolf Hitler's loss now
incredibly based post tbh ngl

maybe they will come out with a covid suppository pill? some users on this forum would LOVE that. daily :feelsLSD:

I'm already vaxxed but am starting to regret it, cause this shit is obviously never gonna end.
Bro, we called it last year that this was going to be a seasonal thing like the flu. Covid-19 is like a cousin of the cold virus.

I’m gonna stock up on horse paste instead.

I bought my vaccine certificate so I don't give a fuck :feelsokman:

This virus is not going away anytime soon and lockdowns might return. Lifefuel tbh

Some of tired of staying in our houses you know:feelsUgh:
jfl what is there to do outside if you are an incel? You can still go for walks and many people did even during the previous lockdowns.

jfl what is there to do outside if you are an incel? You can still go for walks and many people did even during the previous lockdowns.
I had plans to ascend during my last year of high school, but Covid hit and I had to stay home and even when I came back to school we couldn't properly socialize due to covid.

Jfl if you think the elite care about public health so much they're willing to shut down all the small businesses. That's proof showing they don't need us and don't care if we're gotten rid of. In third world countries they're nowhere near as strict on covid "safety" as cucked western countries. (((They))) are focusing on western countries the most because we have more rights and wealth than people from other countries, so after they get rid of westerners then getting rid of the rest will be easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back