Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Petty Victories

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
★★
In school I would always enjoy when the teacher (esp. If he was trucel) would take the phones of foids or NTfags or seat them apart. Seeing their puffed faces as their conversations about relationships, going out, parties etc were interuppted always gave me great enjoyment.

Do you have any such petty delights to share?

no unfortunately all my teachers from HS where foids and a few that were were married boomERs

its the small things that matter :feelsautistic:

In school I would always enjoy when the teacher (esp. If he was trucel) would take the phones of foids or NTfags or seat them apart. Seeing their puffed faces as their conversations about relationships, going out, parties etc were interuppted always gave me great enjoyment.

Do you have any such petty delights to share?
My previous oneitis tried to commit suicide because a chad(my previous roomate) cheated on her. I never thought I could find enjoyment in the suffering of others especially attractive foids

My previous oneitis tried to commit suicide because a chad(my previous roomate) cheated on her. I never thought I could find enjoyment in the suffering of others especially attractive foids
You should feel bad for her! It's not like she can find a new boyfriend in under 30 minutes on tinder!

View: https://youtu.be/LSqTbP9OfOg?t=49

At my school, the teachers were biased. The foids and Chad's would get away with doing things that the incels would get in serious trouble for. Even back then, the blackpill was in effect.

I was barely aware of the blackpill in HS and before, and in uni, teachers moving ppl never happened