Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Pete Davidson once again proves that having a big penis is everything

Incelnigga

Incelnigga

مٰعَمّرْ قَذّافِي هُوَ التّشَادْ الحَقِيقِي
I would pay to watch someone smash his smug pretentious face in with an axe.

How do you know he has a big cock? :feelswhat:

cope, how will a femoid even find out you have a big penis, if you have an ogre tier face and are 160cm

Pete Davidson/Height
6′ 3″

per jewgle

Last edited:
Ok cope and larp. I am not proud of this you faggots but hear me out.
Images 2

Images 4
Images 5

So look. Even tho i am not packing a 10 inch teracock. I still have some dick traces or whatever on my trousers. This dude has 0.
Once again i had to look at dicks for this forum to debunk dickpills :lul::lul::lul: fuck you faggots :dab:

Once again proving that face is cope:blackpill::blackpill:

Graycel posting at its finest. Pete Davidson is literally an A list celebrity and has millions of dollars. His face is average. You conveniently left out his height as well yet are fascinated on a celebrity's dick size that isn't even confirmed like a gaycel.

Dont like her tbh
She's hot IMO though I really don't care much about celebrities. She isn't as much of a nice person as she seems to be IRL tho.

She's hot IMO though I really don't care much about celebrities. She isn't as much of a nice person as she seems to be IRL tho.
No celebrity is a nice person. Their egos are blasted through the roof. Nigga please you aint anything special you just lucked out. Most models are buttfucking ugly without surgeries and make up and singers sound like shit without autotune. Most modern actors are ofc garbage except for maybe Bryan Cranston.

No celebrity is a nice person. Their egos are blasted through the roof. Nigga please you aint anything special you just lucked out. Most models are buttfucking ugly without surgeries and make up and singers sound like shit without autotune. Most modern actors are ofc garbage except for maybe Bryan Cranston.
Yeah, I know.

JFL at people becoming famous and wealthy without having any talent at all.

cope, how will a femoid even find out you have a big penis, if you have an ogre tier face and are 160cm

Pete Davidson/Height
6′ 3″

per jewgle

Ok cope and larp. I am not proud of this you faggots but hear me out.
View attachment 531857

View attachment 531859View attachment 531860

So look. Even tho i am not packing a 10 inch teracock. I still have some dick traces or whatever on my trousers. This dude has 0.
Once again i had to look at dicks for this forum to debunk dickpills :lul::lul::lul: fuck you faggots :dab:
Screenshot 20211119 232637

Holy shit, I don't see my dick anymore. If I go here...when you look, I don't see my dick
Not even 7" is enough for these whores anymore.
So true. <7" = dicklet

This faggot actually mocked lonely virgin men.

Pete Davidson is dating Kim Kardashian (he had dated a lot of hot celebrities in the past), his case is a literal proof that big penis>height>face. With his face alone, I don't think he'd do much, his face is unattractive asf.

This is just a business move, he knows she is old and used up and has smelly meat flaps, he just wants Kardashian clout

GigaCope

Staged publicity for a 7’ kike

:feelsjuice:

Just be tall and white explains Pete Davidson

This guys isn’t funny and isn’t even really that famous the only reason he gets sex is his height mixed with tattooes and the fact that he is jewish

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back