Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why the fuck do normie retards freak out when a famous man starts dating someone else who is famous?

F

FishmanBecker

Recruit
★★★
Right now on social media, many posts seem to revolve around Pete Davidson dating some foid model who just looks like your average toilet but that's not the point. It's the typical, "woahhhh bro, how did he get her?" type shit. The same thing happened when he dated Kim Kardashian as I think most of us are aware and I also remember a similar case where Machine Gun Kelly started dating Megan Fox. What I don't understand is why normies act so surprised when this stuff happens? Both Pete Davidson and MGK are 6'4 tallfags, (heightpill, water is wet), Pete Davidson is average looking, and MGK legit has a gigachad face. Who the fuck else are these foids supposed to date? These normies are acting like the foid got together with some 5'2 homeless pajeet off the streets.

They're fuck dumbasses

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back